[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

In game name:lunalovegod

Time playing Tekkit: 4 month

Have you been banned: No

Why would you like to play on this server: Becuse i want to make a Facotory whit my friends and just dont like greafing, and thats why im want to play ont his server becuse of whitelist.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Mauvai

Time playing Tekkit: 2 years or more (i think)

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Not to my knowledge

Why would you like to play on this server: I played for a long time on Dante's old server, industrial gaming, and i really like the way it was set up, especially the way ee was handled. Actually its mostly the way ee was handled, no other server has this.

in game name: pelebrazil10

how long have i played tekkit: 3 weeks

have i ever been banned: no

why would i like to play on this server: i would like to have fun on tekkit multiplayer and play with my good friend Openning who is a citizen already. I would also like to play because my old one (industrial gaming) got shut down

thanks

In game name: S4tr1s

Time playing Tekkit: 2-3 months

Have you been banned: nope, never

Why would you like to play on this server: for the simple reason that it was recommeded by the last server i played on when it shut down (i mean IndustrialGaming)

In game name: Lt_Soul

Time playing Tekkit: one week :)

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No i have not. and i dont plan on it.

Why would you like to play on this server: i wanna play on this server because it looks like a good start for playing tekkit Smp

@Dante busy all day with SL and working on an Avatar went to check on Server saw it was down , thought nothing of it thinking " ehh my end likely , tried again after waking up about 30mins ago , still down atleast i know it isnt me, (tried to check forums but was void of any updates XD) hope things come back online w/o any data loss.

Boy that escalated quickly: Seems the harddrive failed us and they have to replace it.

Untill that time the server will be obliviosly down. Dont worry we are able to recover everything.

Will update once i got more information

On that note, once the server is back online we will probaly upgrade to tekkit 3.1.3 but we will notify you about this.