[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

Can my friend join too?

My IGN:builderjoe11 His IGN: buildertom10

My age: 12 His age:12

Time playing tekkit: about 1 week coz it wouldnt work. But i have watched loads of vids and know alot about it though. Same for my friend

Ever been banned: Me:Yes, but i don't know why My Friend: No

I would like to play on this server because i just want a friendly 24/7 running small community no lag server.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dante, im soooo sorry for the "racist" signs. its a backwards swastika witch is a symbol for peace and hope. please unbann me:( i didnt know... i love this server so much!! please unbann me and i promise it wont ever happen. i personnaly know the grimtaho, he's one of my best friends and i love playing tekkit with him, please dont destroy my things and please unban me:( i love tekkit:(

Dante if you unban me i promise i will never do anything to break rules. i love this server so much and i like alll the guys on here. there preeeetttyyy coool including your self. someone else put the swastikas in my path not me i promise i only put the ones on the house and its not a swastika i meen. its a abckwards 1. it meens peace and hope. please un ban me i love this server and i got a pretty good setup so for, please im begging you.

Hello, Dante I will be showing you that I made a symbol for hope and peace and not a swastika.

The term sauwastika (or sauvastika) is sometimes used to distinguish the "left-facing" from the "right-facing" form of the swastika symbol, a meaning which developed in 19th century scholarship.

The "left-facing" variant is favoured in Bön and Gurung Dharma it is called yungdrung in Bon and Gurung Yantra in Gurung Dharma. Both the right-facing and left-facing variants are commonly employed in Hinduism and Buddhism the left facing swastika reforms to hope and peace as though the right facing swastika mean as a Nazi Hitler symbol. The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self". Backwards Swastika is the ORIGINAL swastika. It is a Buddhist symbol that means peace.

Left facing swastika and the right facing swastika.

deasil withershins

sun-wise anti-sun-wise

toward God away from God

lucky unlucky

good evil

right-hand (path) left-hand (path)

I got some links that you can look at and see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110722031625AASx7PZ This one says it means peace.

Dante I made a budda symbol for peace and hope. Not a swastika. Please unban me and I won’t do anything that I think is wrong. Thank you.

Please let me back on. I did a lot of work into the email. -- xDecietfuls

In game name: Poodle632

Time playing Tekkit: one year

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) nope.

Why would you like to play on this server: I feel as if i have the best experience on whitelisted tekkit servers because they are more orderly and organized and less griefed.. I love the idea of nerfed ee because i feel as if it is too easy and it's like cheating to me.. I would love to try it out and if i like it, I'd stay for a pretty long time. I am good with redpower, buildcraft, and industrialcraft, i could help out all the new players or people who have questions and im a decent builder. I hope i get listed soon. And when im in i might bring a friend or two to try and get in.. Thanks- Poodle632

In game name: _Gentlemen_

Time playing Tekkit: Just started (Started a year ago, but doesn't know anything about it)

Have you been banned: Yes (Not on Tekkit servers)

Why would you like to play on this server: To play with deathman12e3

I made this application for my friend. He answered the questions through Skype.

In game name: balgor0

Time playing Tekkit: like from march? something like that. But depends on status "playing" I have not been "playing" SINCE April, due to you-know-what :-)

Have you been banned: Yes once on yogscast server (I,m actually glad for that) but thats just some local ban or something, and then like 1 384 times I banned myself as an admin to "just test things out"

Why would you like to play on this server: cause I heard you have cookies and I don't believe what I don't see with my own eyes (screen)

In game name: Skirtman69

Time playing Tekkit: About 2-3 Weeks

Have you been banned: No

Why would you like to play on this server: I need a decent server to play on where people know what they are doing and so i can get better at working with tekkit. It is new to me so there is still many things i dont really understand, which i think i can learn here.

In game name: Skirtman69

Time playing Tekkit: About 2-3 Weeks

Have you been banned: No

Why would you like to play on this server: I need a decent server to play on where people know what they are doing and so i can get better at working with tekkit. It is new to me so there is still many things i dont really understand, which i think i can learn here.