[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: nyknick

Time playing Tekkit: 4 months

Have you been banned:No

Why would youlike to play on this server?: I was on industrial gaming and I heard this is there new server. I really liked them so I was hoping this server was just as good or better! :D

In game name:HydroNotion

Time playing Tekkit: I've played Tekkit for a couple of months, but used to play it about a year ago.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out): Nope.

Why would you like to play on this server: I used to play on the Industrial Gaming server, and this was the server that was recommended when they closed down! It also looks like a good and friendly server community aswell.

This server is fun and has great people its just it gets kind of annoying having to build a new house 3 times in a week because the map changed, I even found a skeleton and zombie spawned before it restarted. Can I be assured that it won't restart again any time soon. And also can I get the diamond tools again because of the restart :D

In Game Name: staalkake

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: ugh, can't remember. Just been playing with friends for quite some time and done some cool shit

Have I Ever Been Banned: probably by my friends as a joke, though we're all admins so that tends to happen.

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: I wanna play and learn more about Tekkit!

In game name:samehere

Time playing Tekkit:2 months

Have you been banned:i have never been banned

Why would you like to play on this server:I would like to play on this server because i love to help others and make to map look more traditional and like you i hate people stealing and ruining maps

In game name:duey723

Time playing Tekkit:5 months

Have you been banned: yes once from ig,for stealing but they let me back on

Why would you like to play on this server:cause they server i resent played on just got shut down and that was upsetting so i heard about this one with the same rules and a lot of the same people so that's why i would like to join this server.