[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still down as ove 8:19pm EST qwas going to get on after sleeping all day (i'm not feeling to swift and i tend to sleep long when sick) to check on my house design. as i'm basicly mini-ing it on SSP FTB (i dont know why i'm bothering with FBT till the update since slowpoke is recommending a map reset when it comes out + i traveresed over 2000km from my SSP's spawn,) i see its Cant reach server. i think someone overdid a blockbreaker rig or left machines on . its not so much Down as the server's severed from clients (Out of memory[aka why we see "End of stream"])

with the recent issues we have i wonder if teh new host dante put RRG on is an VPN?

Edit: up as ove 3AM EST (coudl of been up earlier but 8:19PM EST was the last time i checked)

In game name: slayor504

Time playing Tekkit: On and off for the past year

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) I don't think so.

Why would you like to play on this server: Just looking for well controlled but smallish type tekkit server, with good support.

In game name:juicyjake1278

Time playing Tekkit:couple of days

Have you been banned: no

Why would you like to play on this server: i personally know xDeceitfuls and the grimtaho and jprothero. i wanna play with them. ( couldnt get mine to work so im using xDeceitfuls account.)

In game name:Xman3864

Time playing Tekkit: 1 month

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No

Why would you like to play on this server:I would love to play on a tekkit server with nice, friendly, helpfull people and with a dedicated staff and it looks like this is it :)