[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont take long. Hoping they install it today thus letting me install tekkit again. We shall be running Tekkit 3.1.3 from that point forward. When connecting to our server please use the latest build that says 3.1.3 if that does not work select it manually.

In game name: g55555

Time playing Tekkit: I guess too much
:)

Have you been banned: Not, as far as I know.

Why would you like to play on this server: I have played with you guys on Industrial gaming and I miss the friendly atmosphere and amazing builds and towns we had there
:D

Got word from my system administrator that they will be installing the raid today and setup the server again. So i hope im able to turn the server on during the evening GTM. Mind you connection may drop as the firewall is my priority at first.

In game name: rpeterson82

Time playing Tekkit: 4 Months

Have you been banned: No. I've only played on multiplayer servers briefly... still looking for a fun server.

Why would you like to play on this server: I'm bored playing alone. Looking for some new things to do. I'm friendly and looking for a place that is constructive. This seems like it could be a good fit.

In game name: Tizpi

Time playing Tekkit: about 6 months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) I've been on one server and that was industrial Gaming

Why would you like to play on this server: I was on Industrial Gaming and I saw they merged. Took me awhile to find this webpage but I found it and I'd really like to get in and play with the friends that have probablly merged over. I really like communtiy games, expecially towns. it gives me the opportunity to see other builds and improve on my skills.

Thanks for you're consideration.

In game name:Emderguy37081

Time playing Tekkit: about 4 months now

Have you been banned: yes, for doing parkour at spawn and dieing at spawn for falling i got a death ban and another server i lagged soooo much i started flying an got a flying ban <----- what is that is that a real ban lol i didnt mean too though

Why would you like to play on this server: i would like to play to have fun and help out as much as i can and help or build something on my own i love to make friends and stuff and the problem is every other server i always getting griefed or every one sec a swear word im tired of it i just need a peaceful server and what is strip mining?

After a few days off downtime we are back online. sadly due to bad hardware of the previos disk we where not able to retrieve everyones data and a major rollback happened.

Because of this every player will have access to a 1 time diamond tool set.