[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name:Openning

Time playing Tekkit:1 month about

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out): Yes 2 times for advertizing

Why would you like to play on this server:I used to play on industrialgaming but as you probably know it got shut down. I would like to have a tekkit server to play on!

In game name: Decarthado

Time playing Tekkit: longer than 3 badgers could keep track of if they worked together

Have you been banned: not according to mcbans

Why would you like to play on this server: because celestialblitz got poor and Industrial Gaming went offline

In Game Name:
unbornbeast

Time playing Tekkit:
I've been playing Tekkit since 1.0, i enjoy it so much and love finding good servers

Have you been banned:
This account has been banned once because i bought it second hand from a friend.I hate all griefers, what they do is sad and pathetic and ruins other peoples times playing

Why would you like to play on this server:
Two of my close friends (oPeanutButter & SRYmongoose) said that this is an amazing server and asked me if i wanted to apply so i have
:)

In Game Name: CaelThunderwing

Time playing Tekkit: it's been well over what 6 montsh now.

Have you been banned: Yes, on Industrial Gaming for griefing and Nasty attitude (the griefing was mostly contained toe the server i had created in my own area) (after my mate at that time being called names i didnt care to hear as she had only been on the server a few times and standing up for a few friends. spoke some time with Balgor over the matter, Still keep on friendslist (infact was told by him over IG's closing and Merge)

Why would you like to play on this server: orginally before hearing of IG closing and merging w/ this server i had hoped that enough time might of passe dto maybe have one last chance to prove myself able to get back on, i leave the decision upto your staff. but my reactions could of been better to what occured on IG. (i pretty much expect to be denied but doesnt hurt to apply i accept any restrictions placed if im allowed to rejoin.)

In game name: Velandra

Time playing Tekkit: 7 months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Nope, never have been banned. Been on many servers, but never actually got banned. I am trying to keep that record and keep it clean! :D

Why would you like to play on this server: After looking for a nice server for a long time i found Industrial gaming, on that server I met some great people! Many of those people are on here now, i would love to join the community and have a laugh!

In game name: mass2

Time playing Tekkit: many months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) like a year and a half ago i was playing on a server and me and a friend built this really cool mountain village then they started to crack down on people build in the wilderness and thus i was banned for my awesome creation, the funniest part was i showed one of the admins and they thought it was really cool

Why would you like to play on this server: looking for a small server without ee completly banned, and a sort of town and economy plugin and this one looks pretty cool

In game name: TDB_Virtue

Time playing Tekkit: Close to a Year

Have you been banned: As far i remember, No

Why would you like to play on this server:Last server, My place was keep on getting "Grief" then i left that server. Then i was looking for another one and I found this that said "Grief protection". and as I join the server to see what its like. thin I choose to sign up and join.