[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Jaipow

Time playing Tekkit: 4 months

Have you been banned: once I think on a little server don't know for sure

Why would you like to play on this server: because I love teamworking with peaple and that no griefers trying to grief my house ;/ hope I will join :D

In game name: JIZEPIC

Time playing Tekkit: I've played tekkit since Technic Launcher came out.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) I've been banned from a server because the owner was jealous of my builds and he banned lots of people..

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because iI've never found a nice tekkit server to play on, and i think this server might be the one! :)

In game name: llamas55

Time playing Tekkit: almost 1 and a half years

Have you been banned: once for 1 week

Why would you like to play on this server: I'm a massive tekkit fan and I just found out that industrial gaming is shutting down, so I want to migrate to another great server/

In game name: DIABLO_DIBZ

Time playing Tekkit:almost a year now

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out)no

Why would you like to play on this server:i like to meet new people and have a good time. and was recommended from last server that just shut down to apply here.

In game name: Omniroth

Time playing Tekkit: Too much (about 4-5 months)

Have you been banned: No

Why would you like to play on this server: Just made homeless by the end of the Industrial Gaming server. Before the end I did really like the setup of having the functionality of EE but without the game-breaking over-poweredness of EE. I would greatly like to continue that experience, and contributing to a community, on your server.

In game name:techno156

Time playing Tekkit:2 months

Have you been banned: Not yet...

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on a server that is less laggy (hopefully) and is a bit less obscure, I hope that this server is more to my preferences. :)

In game name: Bottis

Time playing Tekkit: 2 weeks or so

Have you been banned: I have never been banned, I only recently started playing online

Why would you like to play on this server: I was refered to your server from industrialgaming. I like that you don't actually remove EE and allow everything that lets you run a functional factory. I like building building big structures and pixel art but right now i just want to "conquer" the industry aspect of tekkit.