[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: zyion_volkia

Time playing Tekkit: 2 months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) yes for modding reg. minecraft

Why would you like to play on this server: I have been looking for a server to play on that has nothing disabled.

Please reply to me at my email [email protected] for i do not watch the forums all the time

In game name:daniels7d7

Time playing Tekkit:not very long, but my brother is showing me a bunch of stuff.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) nope

Why would you like to play on this server: My brother plays on it and says it is fun, and it looks pretty cool.

In game name: bengalman211

Time playing Tekkit: 2 yrs.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) yes once i believe i hope i can still be member though

Why would you like to play on this server: i want to play on this server because it looks calm and helpful not crowded and no one heres you since ive been on the staff was helpful and i really want to join a town

In game name: Tizpi

Time playing Tekkit: about 6 months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) I've been on one server and that was industrial Gaming

Why would you like to play on this server: I was on Industrial Gaming and I saw they merged. Took me awhile to find this webpage but I found it and I'd really like to get in and play with the friends that have probablly merged over. I really like communtiy games, expecially towns. it gives me the opportunity to see other builds and improve on my skills.

Thanks for you're consideration.

hi i pressed the save button on the side of my screen when i was in my inventory and lost all my stuff in my inventory and chest. I remember i had a nano helmet and body armor and 3 gold and i was wondering if i could get it back. I also had aroundn 3 aeternalis like 3 stacks of redstone, and like 5 stacks of wood

In game name: McSpiffy

Time playing Tekkit: About 2 weeks

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No

Why would you like to play on this server: I am looking for a nice pve sever to play tekkit on cause I don't want to play sp anymore.

In game name: Evvann24682

Time playing Tekkit:6-7 months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out): Twice, once over a year ago, and another time I was accussed of being a second account of a banned player. mcbans unbanned me for that, and thats been sorted out, but he got me banned on server.mcbans.com, and to appeal that ban I need to log into server.mcbans.com to verify my account, which I cant do while banned from the server, and mcbans offered no help. But they are my only 2 bans, one I cant remember, the other wasn't me, but I cant appeal.

Why would you like to play on this server: I want to make a few friends while playing tekkit :)

My name is Omniroth, and I applied and was accepted on the server and became a town leader, before the server and world were restarted.

I understand the server crash and world loss were not your fault, and you did everything possible to prevent it, and afterwords retrieve our creations, sadly to no avail. I thank you for the attempt. Unfortunately, due to a series of unfortunate events (first the sudden ending of the AIE server, then the sudden ending of the IE server, and now the crash of your server) I have lost everything I've ever built, everything I've ever achieved, everything I was proud of and called home and spent hours creating, everything - three times in a row. And I am now going to have to start again, from nothing, for a fourth time. To be honest I don't know if I have it in me.

Again, I know the server crash and data lost was not your fault, and you did everything you could, and the old server world is gone. But I wanted to see if it was at all possible for me to retrieve one, and only one of the items I lost before the server world was reset. Not the entire town I lost, nor the machines, diamonds, uranium, klien star - all I am asking for is if it would be possible to get my dark matter pickaxe back. I know that, emc wise, this is a big request, but as I said, this will be the fourth time I am having to rebuild from nothing, and having just one of the dark matter tools that I previously earned on your server back would *exponentially* increase the speed of rebuilding everything again.

I am very eager to reapply, rejoin and assist any and all towns in the building of infrastructure - my personal passion. I only ask for your assistance in making this fun, and not arduous for me.

Please let me know.

some thing you wanna maybe know about mah town

-its a medieval town

-already 12 members

-its close 2 spawn

-there are ofcourse some rules

-it realy looks nice but that what i say :D

-and at last im the boss but there are 2 other dutches that are the under me

-well thats all but keep remeber everybody is always welcome in mah town

i wanna make a deal i give you a DM pic if you come and live in mah town ok? :D

Deal.

So then:

Name: Omniroth

Time playing Tekkit: too long (about 4 months)

Have you ever been banned: No, and abhor griefers with a passion

Why would you like to play on this server: As stated in pre-restart application - migrating from the ended Industrial Gaming Server. I really like the idea of this server as it maintains the functionality of EE without the overpowered-ness. I also know from my last experience that the server world will be well built, well looked after, and lots of fun.

See you in game, I hope.

Posting for DrakenFireen he's having issues logging into his Forum account.) (as for his huge city on his lil 1.4.5 server i can vouch did a server tour on it w/ a LS Video link if need be, he did some of the homes on my old IG Town))

Name: DrakenFireen

Time playing Tekkit: i been on since beta 1.7 just as it became 1.8 a week after

Have you ever been banned: No, i hate griefers as i had been griefed on a few servers

Why would you like to play on this server: CaelThunderwing told me about the server, and i was with her on IG, i love to build! (i've made a huge city on my own 1.4.5 server i spend my spare time on in about a week.) cael knows me pretty well so i wont do anything against the rules.