[ERROR] Read timed out

Then it's a huge crippling lag spike, probably caused by either something huge happening to your computer or server. Is there any way to track CPU usage at the time of the crash? Like I said, it's a very vague problem, but perhaps there is a way to work out if its something on the server or on your computer. Did anything in particular happen just before this every time?

Not really

I'm confused...

You was saying it was 5.8ghz, so I put my opinion aside, and assumed that was actually what you got it to. I was suggesting turning it down as 5.8, even if achievable, probably wouldn't be stable 24-7 for a server...

now you say its only 1% overclock?

So now completely confused of what its running as/on, but if its the 1% OC that shouldn't be an issue then.

Also is the ram overclocked any? did you change the multiplier for the CPU, or was it the FSB/hostclock you changed?

If you are trying to overclock the CPU by the hostclock, that also effects your ram/NB and SB chips..they might not like it when under stress (like a heavy server load, causing a lag spike while the MC server locks up).

To just be sure try running hyperpi for 24 hours see in it can finish.

I'm confused...

You was saying it was 5.8ghz, so I put my opinion aside, and assumed that was actually what you got it to. I was suggesting turning it down as 5.8, even if achievable, probably wouldn't be stable 24-7 for a server...

now you say its only 1% overclock?

So now completely confused of what its running as/on, but if its the 1% OC that shouldn't be an issue then.

Also is the ram overclocked any? did you change the multiplier for the CPU, or was it the FSB/hostclock you changed?

If you are trying to overclock the CPU by the hostclock, that also effects your ram/NB and SB chips..they might not like it when under stress (like a heavy server load, causing a lag spike while the MC server locks up).

To just be sure try running hyperpi for 24 hours see in it can finish.

Nvm, Im will just stop the overclocking. Ill see if anything happens.

See why giving correct specs help? :P

We are here to help you, not drool over whatever specs you want to randomly make up and tell us you have..It just makes troubleshooting harder :)

You could be running it on a old AMD 5400, or a quad socket xeon 24 core server, I wouldn't respect/disrespect you any less for either, so can leave the e-peen at the door :P

See why giving correct specs help? :P

We are here to help you, not drool over whatever specs you want to randomly make up and tell us you have..It just makes troubleshooting harder :)

You could be running it on a old AMD 5400, or a quad socket xeon 24 core server, I wouldn't respect/disrespect you any less for either, so can leave the e-peen at the door :P

I just found out the problem.

Its somehow linked to my different thread : Map corruption.

Fixed everything when i re-installed the whole world.

Samething Is happening to my server.

Spec's

32GB DDR3 2133Mhz ( 10GB For Java ) ( NOT OC'D)

Storage Is on SAN via ISCSI that has x8 240GB SSD's ( Along with DROBO b800i for backups )

i5 2400K ( NOT OC'D)

This has a 4port network card (1x for iscsi, 1x for drobo, 1x for mysql, 1x tekkit server)

Most of my plugins run VIA MySQL

Spec's for MySQL

8GB DDR3 1866Mhz

i7 930

x1 240GB SSD

----

It's strange, I can say Overclocking isn't the issue. What's strange, when this happens on one server, java totally crashes, not just the server.

It seems Java itself Is crashing, which bukkit has nothing to report back on.

What's catching me more, It's giving no errors.

----

One question though, are you guys using MySQL?

What me and the guys have came a crossed. It's dropped packets being sent from MySQL-adapter on Debian for JAVA ( Which is horrible to begin with ), which is uni adapter but with different rev's and names, we're actively testing this now. Will report back on results

Found what looks to be a fix.

We had some dropped packets, which it's enough to cause random corruptions in mysql and hiccups..

Updated JDBC Driver and noticed right off the bat 30% increase in performance traffic and now it's a waiting game. I'll report back if it does it.

Couple days now. Has not happened.

Another guy though with the same issue, his fix was having a save-all go every 5-10 mins. Seems like on CB++ It would try to do a server save randomly and it was locked up because all the data trying to be saved.

Damn it, Again its back....

I just hate the nature of the problem.