aesthetic power

progrendon

How many trolls can a super troll troll if the super troll is a mod and a troll?

None of them, as the super troll must troll himself first, revealing his intention to troll and rendering the trolling useless.

I think the proper question is "How many Super Trolls can Torezu troll, if Torezu is a Technic Forums Moderator and a troll?"

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok but no thanks i've already got this stupid picture and had a temporary ban and to be honest i rather like my actual profile pic but seems your all here could someone possibly tell me the build hight limit on mysticraft worlds as i'm not sure if it varies from vanilla minecraft cheers

ok but no thanks i've already got this stupid picture and had a temporary ban and to be honest i rather like my actual profile pic but seems your all here could someone possibly tell me the build hight limit on mysticraft worlds as i'm not sure if it varies from vanilla minecraft cheers

Take the normal build limit, cut it in half and then double it.

You should repeatedly post on Torezu's profile asking him.