aesthetic power

progrendon

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so that trick didn't work but it was worth a shot just trying to make it look like you were inventing names if u look i went back and adjusted the post

I know, I also photoshopped that picture.

quick q how do you do them quote's

I like you, you remind me of Rayzan!

whos that? i'm feeling rather blonde no offence to other blondes!

ProTip: just saying no offence doesn't mean people won't take offence. To me it signifies you thought that it might, but still said it anyways. Rayzan is someone you remind me of. He is no longer with us.

is that you telling me that i am heading for a ban?? yea i know people may take offence but in my opinion they have no sense of humour

Here is a good way to go about looking at things like this. Write your comment, then look at it again, look at it and read it and think to yourself, will someone get their feelings hurt or will this offend someone. If the answer is yes, don't post it. Also, writing or saying "No Offense" does not give you the right to act like a dickbag immediately afterwards. Just trying to help you out.

where do you live cause for me its one o'clock in the morning i've been at work for stupid hours namely 8 yesterday morning and my brain is stopping functioning so sorry if the messages start to slur ill just stop replying

Canada. It is 6PM here