aesthetic power

progrendon

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the fact that you have been editing our posts slightly so that it doesn't say "last edited by Torezu"? (Like removing the u in Green's post and changing confused to confusificated?)

EDIT: Yes, yes it was.

Actually, it turns out that, depending on how fast you edit posts, you can make larger edits and it still doesn't record it. This could have some amusing applications.

is there such thing as a serious post in this forum?

There are some quite serious posts. This, for example. We just like to have fun too.

Actually, it turns out that, depending on how fast you edit posts, you can make larger edits and it still doesn't record it. This could have some amusing applications.

Yes, the time limit is a minute IIRC. I will be in trouble if one of your edits gets me in trouble Torezu!!

Huh. It seems like a battle of hackerism. Hacker Viking vs. Hacker Mod. Round 1, START!

I give up, he wins! Even if I win, Torezu would ban me. Plus we have already had this battle and I lost.

How many trolls can a super troll troll if the super troll is a mod and a troll?

Pineapple, duh

All 9001 of them? Even you couldn't troll that many within a minute.

That depends on whether the server can keep up with a Global Spam Clean. Even I wouldn't attempt that, though.

So how many can and admin troll? Twice that many?

You can't troll more than all of them. The only way that's possible is trolling people before they join, so I guess...

That depends on whether the server can keep up with a Global Spam Clean. Even I wouldn't attempt that, though.

You can't troll more than all of them. The only way that's possible is trolling people before they join, so I guess...

That was essentially my point.