aesthetic power

progrendon

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His two warnings, if i remember right and he hasn't gotten any since, were September 24th, which means tomorrow or the day after, you'll be off the hook.

Didn't the Account Hacker Caught Thread happen in August? I think Rayzan has his warning points set to never expire, instead of the month long that is the usual.

Would need to ask Valkon (IIRC he was the one who gave him the points)

Yes, but then he got temp banned for three days, which would reset his points. I think Cheap Shit gave him more points afterwards to make sure the kellering never wore off.

Edit: Just realized that I misspelled Cheap Shot as Cheap Shit. Sorry Cheap Shot.

Yes, but then he got temp banned for three days, which would reset his points. I think Cheap Shit gave him more points afterwards to make sure the kellering never wore off.

Edit: Just realized that I misspelled Cheap Shot as Cheap Shit. Sorry Cheap Shot.

Haha! What a typo! (Screenshotted BTW)

No, I mean actually accomplished. The individual citizens can not and shall not be held responsible for the actions of the shit heads in washington DC.

What does this have to do with what we were just talking about? Are you referencing something else?