Other mods that work with tekkit?

Andrew

Tekkit pack is a group of really good mods, but after a few weeks of our server me and friends are uber over powered and we soon find out that we have run out of things to do... so we make a new world and start over!

Atm we have disabled equivalent exchange, due to it being way to powerful and easy to get stuff and where just doing everything else.

We are looking for more mods to use, but ones I have tried seem to just crash or not work with my current version of minecraft.

Can anyone please make a list / links if your uber kind to mods that work with the current tekkit / minecraft version that tekkit uses?

I miss the forestry mod, it keeps crashing every time I try and install it, maybe I dont have the right version I dont know..

We dont want any simple mods, mainly we want to create stuff. new cool machines, new bits to create some kind of uber machine once combined together.. Wher not looking for anything that adds something simple and stupid like a new food item, or new building block.. we want something that can match the likes of IC buildcraft red power etc..

Please help meeee <3

Try Ugocraft. I'm not sure if it will crash it, but it's a badass mod none the less.

Ugh raft isn't Bukkit ported, as far as I know. Unless in the past few days the maker has gone back to 1.2.5 and ported it to Bukkit it won't work on a server.

It won't work on the server, because the server is Bukkit and needs special modifications to get things to work on the server side. I think it's possible to make it work on your client, but not the server.

On thermal expansion, it works fine for single player. but when I copy the server file over to my server mods file, my server doesnt come back online. once I delete the file, it works again.. any ideas? I use clanforge for my server host.

Ok, it works! I was not sure if they where for server or client, with that list I am sure I could get a few more working now I know this information. thank you very much guys, <3

Ok, just to say, if you want a mod for a server, you MUST get the server version from there. Those are the bukkit ported ones, and tekkit is bukkit.

Ok, just to say, if you want a mod for a server, you MUST get the server version from there. Those are the bukkit ported ones, and tekkit is bukkit.

I want forrestry, but I cant seem to get it to work, I tried both from the website ( shows client and server download ) but client side my minecraft doesnt load :D