new technic update... update info?

kreepergrimms

ok so i get hellen keller status for this? seriously guys? honest question, my technic page does not load the main page it goes straight into the forums so yea i missed that main page stuff. i was coming back on here to remove this post but idk now, honest question from someone asking a question because the forums had no new information when i posted but whatever

EDIT also technic 6 page has nothing about the new update either... so SORRY FOR BEING OFFLINE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. and not seeing some post that was made on the main page when my bookmark loads into the technic 6 main page not the overall main page of the site

still waiting for a reply, i wanna know why i was hellen kellered without being told why. also why the news on the technic 6 page does not correlate with the update, thats all i wanna know but apparently i am not putting my thoughts clearly enough for someone so i am hellen kellered over some bs

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR BEING A TRIPLE POSTING BAG OF DICKS.

i am not being a bag of dicks i am simply asking what is going on? because i do not deserve this treatment, been on here a while and over some bs i get hellen kellered without any purpose to why, so what if i missed a post, i am not going to search this entire website and through thousands of posts in the forums, i went to the part of the website that is supposed to have the information for what i asked for and there was nothing there other than a mod list, so ya i am causing an uproar... oh well, i want answers, me being hellen kellered is uncalled for and i deserve some respect as i have given everyone else on this site

i am not being a bag of dicks i am simply asking what is going on? because i do not deserve this treatment, been on here a while and over some bs i get hellen kellered without any purpose to why, so what if i missed a post, i am not going to search this entire website and through thousands of posts in the forums, i went to the part of the website that is supposed to have the information for what i asked for and there was nothing there other than a mod list, so ya i am causing an uproar... oh well, i want answers, me being hellen kellered is uncalled for and i deserve some respect as i have given everyone else on this site

Please stop talking, You are really just making things much worse for yourself.

The Technic Team is very busy and really has really never mention what an update does unless it is important. You need to not be lazy and try to at least search for stuff, i can see not wanting to read 300 pages of post but at least 2 pages of search results is not that much. If you have been a member for a while you should know a possible reason for your kellering, my guess is you likely said or did something a mod though was stupid.

But really a triple post and whining are not the way to get it removed and will more or less just make the mods make some of their trademarked insults on your (apparent lack of) intelligence.

• Forum Administrators

This guy sure got upset! Geeze!

Its mod updates, like computer craft, EE, those things. It wasn't a 'major' update, its save compatible, its just an upward movement. We are still settling into this whole process so things like change logs are still beyond our reach right now, they won't be later.

Rest assured if an update is going to break your saves we will let you know.

But seriously guy, the way you went about this whole ordeal was waaay the wrong way to go about it.