[3.1.2]MultiStream[RECRUITING][24/7][Town,Shops][No PvP&Pvp][Great Community]

michael johnson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Michael. I am interested in Co-Owning a server. I haven't played this server yet but it looks amazing and you havve good reviews. In the past I have owned 1 server, been Head-Admin on a Minecraft server and I am a Moderator currently on a Tekkit server. If you consider me I would be so grateful since I have not Co-Owned a server in a while :D

Michael. I am interested in Co-Owning a server. I haven't played this server yet but it looks amazing and you havve good reviews. In the past I have owned 1 server, been Head-Admin on a Minecraft server and I am a Moderator currently on a Tekkit server. If you consider me I would be so grateful since I have not Co-Owned a server in a while :D

Oh and my user is tayleana :)

Hi Vimto, remember me? I would love to Be co-admin i have hosted before, Im experienced with Core Protect as you know, As i applied for mod status and you said yes but we dont need admin, I think i would make a great co-admin im very experienced with tekkit and hosting servers as i was Owner of Im Deity Kingdom server, and that was very sucessful and got alot of goods views. My Username Name Is ReeceHB69

• 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons