Force fields do not work!

Well... I have the standard force field setup, bottom: eu injector (lv input, mfsu is full), middle: force field core (lever on the side), top: mffs area projector (frequency card is in). Lever is on. The core will activate, but it won't store ANY energy. EU injector sometimes lights up when i flip the lever. WHAT IS WRONG? If this isn't fixed, it's a 100% guarantee that i will be seriously griefed.

Please help!

I don't know what's wrong without pictures. Please provide screenshots.

Also, be aware that if you would be seriously griefed without a force field, you will STILL be seriously griefed with a force field.

Force fields do little or nothing to stop serious griefing, so I suggest you move your base way out into the middle of nowhere (8000+ blocks out) underground, and forget about the forcefields, if you truly ar ejust looking for safety.

Guest Ysharma

Maybe you dont have enough voltage, I power force fields directly off of 10 MFSU'S

Joe5 is pretty good at securing bases using forcefields, and after that throw in a zapper or two, those would be gavs specialty.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what's wrong without pictures. Please provide screenshots.

Also, be aware that if you would be seriously griefed without a force field, you will STILL be seriously griefed with a force field.

Force fields do little or nothing to stop serious griefing, so I suggest you move your base way out into the middle of nowhere (8000+ blocks out) underground, and forget about the forcefields, if you truly ar ejust looking for safety.

Ever heard of the block cutter upgrade?