[3.1.2]HybridTekkit[PvP][50 slots][Towny, iConomy, Multiverse][24/7] "2 worlds, 2 ways to play"

Reveli

Moderator application:

IGN: Rythian

I have been playing on the server for 1 week

I want to be a moderator because i feel like i can be a big help to people who are stuck with recipe problems or controls and i want to be a help to other players

Moderators are people who enforce the server rules and intervene when rules are broken and they help players with any problems they may have

My time zone is UK (GMT)

I am enjoying the server as it is on the condenser enabled world and it is amazingly set up. Well done keep up the good work.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the launcher (before you login) go to options and choose 'Always use recommended builds'.

If that doesn't work then choose 'Manual build selection' and choose 3.1.2 from the list.

The server will update to 3.1.3 once the recommended build is changed to 3.1.3

IGN:Spacemanspiff214

How long have you been playing on this server? I have been playing on the server for about a mounth in a half now.

Why do you want to be a moderator? I want to become a moderator because Minecraft/tekkit should be enjoyed in every way possible, but sometimes people need help. Like when a griefer takes their stuff, or a tragic accident with lava. As a normal player there isn't much i cant do to help. But as a Moderator, i can help in more ways than one. I would love to be able to help more

What do you think moderators do? I think morderators are the guardian of servers world wide, the Santa's little helpers of server owners. They help all in need to the best of their ability. When they hear a cry for help, they answer. When friends fight, they break it up. And when someone or something has a question, no matter how big, small or dumb, they answer to the best of their knowledge.

Any experience as a moderator or an admin? I have had many experiences being a morderator/admin, but the one i was most prode of was when i was in 6th grade and my friend from Germany started a server two years ago. It was alomost deserted unitl it exploded into a full on server with 10 admins, 12 moderators, and 2 Main Owners. It just so happens that I was the second in command of a server that at any given moment had at least 50 or more people on. I ran most of the PvP and Spleef games alone with solving problems with people, like fights. I stoped about 20 people from griefing, trolling, spamming, and killing. Sadly, the second to last day of school, my friend who ran the server on his computer was moving back to Germany. The server was closed forever.......

What timezone are you in? America (idk sorry)

Anything else you want to tell me? I know that i have manadge to get on your nerves by asking so many questions and asking for free stuff, i was curiously and also lazy. I am extremly sorry about even making you answer the silly questions i asked. I hope that doesn't change much about your desition of choosing me as a Moderator. I had the greatest time of my life with my friend as an Owner and i would like to have the same feeling agin as a Moderator. I think i would make a fine adition to your team of moderators on your server.

Reveli do you know what an r20 update is because I am 8 versions late and i dont know what that means

Matmos just notifies you that your version of it is outdated. You can update it or choose to ignore it. It basically does all the environmental sounds in tekkit that vanilla minecraft doesn't have or something.

IGN:Spacemanspiff214

How long have you been playing on this server? I have been playing on the server for about a mounth in a half now.

Why do you want to be a moderator? I want to become a moderator because Minecraft/tekkit should be enjoyed in every way possible, but sometimes people need help. Like when a griefer takes their stuff, or a tragic accident with lava. As a normal player there isn't much i cant do to help. But as a Moderator, i can help in more ways than one. I would love to be able to help more

What do you think moderators do? I think morderators are the guardian of servers world wide, the Santa's little helpers of server owners. They help all in need to the best of their ability. When they hear a cry for help, they answer. When friends fight, they break it up. And when someone or something has a question, no matter how big, small or dumb, they answer to the best of their knowledge.

Any experience as a moderator or an admin? I have had many experiences being a morderator/admin, but the one i was most prode of was when i was in 6th grade and my friend from Germany started a server two years ago. It was alomost deserted unitl it exploded into a full on server with 10 admins, 12 moderators, and 2 Main Owners. It just so happens that I was the second in command of a server that at any given moment had at least 50 or more people on. I ran most of the PvP and Spleef games alone with solving problems with people, like fights. I stoped about 20 people from griefing, trolling, spamming, and killing. Sadly, the second to last day of school, my friend who ran the server on his computer was moving back to Germany. The server was closed forever.......

What timezone are you in? America (idk sorry)

Anything else you want to tell me? I know that i have manadge to get on your nerves by asking so many questions and asking for free stuff, i was curiously and also lazy. I am extremly sorry about even making you answer the silly questions i asked. I hope that doesn't change much about your desition of choosing me as a Moderator. I had the greatest time of my life with my friend as an Owner and i would like to have the same feeling agin as a Moderator. I think i would make a fine adition to your team of moderators on your server.

Hey Space that is a really nice application if I were a admin I would totally accept. Nice Job -Spart1

Sorry, we can't be online 24/7

Hello i would just like to say i have been going on your server for over two weeks and am nicely setting in i would agree with everyone else how its a great server with no lag however i have been kicked for apparently griefing now i will admit i killed somone but that is because thats whatsomeody did to me so i assumed that was allowed so i came on this forum to read that you cant grief but you can kill people it also says nothing about stealing there items and if i indeed have been rightfully banned then i would apreciate knowing how long for

Hello i would just like to say i have been going on your server for over two weeks and am nicely setting in i would agree with everyone else how its a great server with no lag however i have been kicked for apparently griefing now i will admit i killed somone but that is because thats whatsomeody did to me so i assumed that was allowed so i came on this forum to read that you cant grief but you can kill people it also says nothing about stealing there items and if i indeed have been rightfully banned then i would apreciate knowing how long for

The logs told me you had griefed a house and I had to rollback the damage. Gonna check it again just to be sure.

EDIT: Alright, you only did small damage to the house, like a couple of holes and that's not something I usually ban for. You probably lit the house on fire too but unfortunately for you, fire doesn't really destroy anything. I'm gonna unban you for now. Altho if I find out you have griefed other houses or that you grief more then I'll ban you again and this time forever.

And yeah, killing ppl is allowed.

Okay so i did what you said Reeli and it came up with a notification that said all the mods were out of date, I really like this server and want to play on it :(

Did you do this?

aADOU.png

Dunno if you have to clear cache too, but if it doesn't work then you should try that too.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons