[3.1.2]HybridTekkit[PvP][50 slots][Towny, iConomy, Multiverse][24/7] "2 worlds, 2 ways to play"

Reveli

fa26a65c-e69d-48de-a808-e7f79a7156a9.png

Server information:

Server IP: 176.31.156.84

Open 24/7

Located in Europe

Anyone is welcome to join our server. We don’t really care who you are and what age you are, as long as you play by the rules.

We are a server that has 2 worlds in it. One with the condenser and some other EE things disabled and one with the condenser enabled. Players may choose to play in any world they want or in both worlds if they want to. Both worlds are PVP worlds and they have different anti-grief protection plugins. More about the worlds:

Condenser enabled:

-PreciousStones to protect from grief.

-No economy.

-Collectors are still banned!

-As much as possible enabled of EE like the flying ring, all RM and DM tools, destruction catalyst, mining laser, quarries and Quantum Armor

-Don't worry about being griefed with the destructive tools, I can rollback any damage done to unprotected areas and those tools can't even be used in protected areas.

Condenser disabled:

-Has economy and shops

-Towny enabled for players to create towns and work together to become a large nation.

-Without Condenser tekkit is more challenging. You have to create more factories to get lots of stuff and everything is more valuable because you can’t just turn your diamonds into everything. There’s also much more to do so you won’t get bored and everything you do is an achievement!

You can find out more about the worlds inside the server!

Server rules:

-No griefing: even though we are a PVP server some people seem to think PVP = griefing. We think PVP means killing other players, not waiting them to go offline and then you can do all the damage you want.

-No cheating: x-ray, hacked clients etc. We are using Orebfuscator to prevent x-ray from being used.

-EMC generators are banned and fixed! (blaze rod, bone meal etc.)

-Glitches like duplication are not allowed!

-Don’t ask for free stuff or to be a moderator etc.

-Please don’t leave trees hanging in the air and don’t build sky pillars.

Disabled mods:

-Balkon’s weapon mod

-Chunk Loaders

-Wireless Redstone

-Ender Storage Mod

Banned items in both worlds:

-All chunk loaders (world anchor, teleport tethers etc.)

-Everything that can be used to dupe (Black Hole Ring, Tank Cart, Disk Drive)

-Energy collectors (you can just afk and get 10000 diamonds)

-Land Marks (Gigantic quarries are not good for the server or the landscape)

-Hyperkinetic Lens (causes too much destruction with a low cost)

-Nuke (causes too much destruction)

-Crystal Chest (might cause lag to anyone nearby)

-Frame Motor (laggy and griefing)

-Wireless Redstone (laggy and glitchy)

-Gem Armor (too overpowered)

-Volcanite and Evertide Amulet (bypasses any protection)

-Watch of Flowing Time (laggy and glitchy)

-Best Divining Rod (overpowered, just like x-ray)

-Water Strainer (can be used to crash a server)

List of plugins:

-BorderGuard

-ChestShop

-ClearLag

-CoreProtect

-EasyPM

-Essentials

-LWC

-MultiInv

-Multiverse

-NoItem

-NoLagg

-Orebfuscator

-PermissionsEx

-PreciousStones

-SimpleRegionMarket

-TekkitCustomiser

-TekkitRestrict

-Towny

-WorldChannels

-WorldEdit

-WorldGuard

-iConomy

Pictures from the server:

8Ot56.png

The main spawn

a4GFt.png

Spawn town in the world with condenser disabled. The small plots are shops that players can buy.

BNEi8.png

Spawn in the world with condenser enabled

Moderator Application (I will choose you to be a moderator based on how you act in the server and based on this. So you can't just write this application and think you will become a moderator):

IGN:

How long have you been playing on this server?

Why do you want to be a moderator?

What do you think moderators do?

Any experience as a moderator or an admin?

What timezone are you in?

Anything else you want to tell me?

Feel free to come and check our server out. The choice is yours on how you want to play!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Had hope for the server, read it all hope went down the toilet

We can't please everyone. We probably wouldn't have wanted you playing on the server, because I have a pretty good idea why "all hope went down the toilet". Let's just leave it at that.

There's still room for more players! I have been fixing some glitches all around the server like some stuff not working correctly but at least some of those are now fixed. Please tell me if you run into any issues in the server and I will try to take care of them as fast as I can. :)

We have now installed the tombstone plugin so that every time you die you get a tombstone that contains all your stuff. This prevents people losing their stuff in glitch or something like that. Also, the resource world has now been reset in the Condenser Disabled world so there's a lot of resources to be taken. :)

Spart1

2weeks

I would like to become a Moderator because I can be on the server often to help players. I can also perform many tasks like helping with spawn and other requirements like that. I will almost always follow through with anything that I am assigned to. That is why I would like to become a Moderator.

I think Moderators help players with problems that they themselves cannot solve. Moderators also listen to the admin or whoever is in charge. They can build spawn and spawn towns that have protected areas. Finally, Moderators make the server more enjoyable for the players without giving them creative and things like that. That is what I think Moderators do.

I have had experience being a Moderator on a server called Diamond Realms. I had applied online and about three to four days later they had accepted my application. I helped with some various tasks all over the server.

I am in the Eastern Standard Time US time-zone.

I would also like to tell you that even if I do not get accepted into being a Moderator I will still come on the server and have a good time with my friends.

1. Bailey1968

2.13 years of age

3.2 weeks

4.I like helping people out and make the server the best it can be

5.They help people who are in need of help and do helping out around the server

6. I have been a mod on crazycraft and a admin on shadowcraft

7.Greenwich mean time (London, England)

8.This server is great!!!!

IGN: timmy316

How long have you been playing on this server? ~2 weeks

Why do you want to be a moderator? I have been playing Minecraft since beta and Tekkit for quite a while so I'd be happy to help answer any questions or problems people may have.

What do you think moderators do? Help answer any questions, and ensure people respect the rules and other players.

Any experience as a moderator or an admin? I ran my own private bukkit server for a while.

What timezone are you in? UK (GMT)

Anything else you want to tell me? Great server, keep up the great work!

IGN: tomo1012

How long have you been playing on this server? For about a week now.

Why do you want to be a moderator? I like to help people in answering questions or concerns some one might have. Also I have been playing minecraft since beta and have been playing tekkit for 5 months now so I will be glad to answer any tekkit or mincraft questions :).

What do you think moderators do? To ensure people don't stray from the rules and respect them, and to answer any questions or problems a player might have.

Any experience as a moderator or an admin? I have been a moderator before on a minecraft world and ran my own hamachi server for a while on minecraft.

What timezone are you in? EST (US & Canada)

Anything else you want to tell me? I love the server and all the things you can do, the fact I have to earn everything is very enjoyably fun for the few days that I have been online. So keep up the great work.

IGN:PREDAT0R_KLUTCH

How long have you been playing on this server? For a few months

Why do you want to be a moderator? Because I really like helping people if they are having a problem and i hate it when people grief other peoples things (as i have been griefed on the server) and i want to help stop that problem and help people who have been griefed

What do you think moderators do? Make sure people are following rules and actually follow them and to help people who are having problems

Any experience as a moderator or an admin? I have been the owner of a server and an admin on one of my friends servers but otherwise no.

What timezone are you in? Central

Anything else you want to tell me?

I really enjoy playing on your server because of the options there are for all players and i like how collectors are banned so people dont get everything for free.

Thank you for the applications. I'll keep them in mind when I try to determine do I want you to be a moderator in the server. :)

There have been some problems with logging in to the server. Something about "login failed". It might have something to do with technic launcher or minecraft servers so I'm gonna follow the situation for a few days and if the problems continue I'll start investigating what might be causing them.

In case it says "login failed" to anyone who is reading this, just keep trying. I sometimes get it too when I try to connect to the server, but when I try again I usually get in.

Login failed, to my under standing this started to happen to minecraft and tekkit after the massive update and minecraft has been reported to having the same problem, its something to do with the autoserver. For right now this is as far as I got but more info should be found about it soon enough.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons