freezing

i have recently found that tekkit is a load of crap now you may be wondering why i play on it?

simple i like mods and i think tekkit is the best for that.But for some reson its freesing about every 15 seconds when i open up the world and it leaves me using NEI to fix it and thas NOT good! because i have a habbit of forgetting what i had before the crash and i just give myself everything! like too much dark matter or gold and then make red matter from them. it would be great if you could update it so the opifine could handle the crashes or maby just edit how wel it works with lower performance computers (like mine) thanks for reading this and many thanks from Tom and Co

Unfortunately an upgrade to your computer is the best, if not only way to fix this. If your freezing and crashing every 15 seconds I recommend finding a server to play on, as that way you will not lose everything in the event of a crash. Also unfortunately for you the people that bring us Tekkit/Technic won't change the mod to please one man, because so many people already enjoy it on their perfectly fine computers.

I am running tekkit on a 1,6Ghz Singlecore with 1,5gb ram and 128mb shared memory GPU, with 10-20 Frames, on the lowest settings though.

Still i doubt your computer is slower then my dinosaur laptop. Just tweak the video and perfomance options a bit.

Try using the search bar to find information on Nvidia Graphics Card Lag then, they can really cause problems if you don't sort them out. After getting mine to work properly, I got over 100fps.