can some one help me to make a tekkit server nothing works

ninja85a

If you actually tried everything, then you should have a working tekkit server. I'm not going to list out step by step what you need to do because, as you say, you know exactly what needs to be done.

At least you gave us computer specs, which is a start. You should be able to run a server on that computer, so don't worry about that.

Now, say what you've already tried, and maybe you'll get a nicer response than this one.

If you actually tried everything, then you should have a working tekkit server. I'm not going to list out step by step what you need to do because, as you say, you know exactly what needs to be done.

At least you gave us computer specs, which is a start. You should be able to run a server on that computer, so don't worry about that.

Now, say what you've already tried, and maybe you'll get a nicer response than this one.

"window 7 with 2 GB ram and a AMD Athlon 2 X2 240 processor 2.80 GHz"

I've got a server running' date=' but I don't know how to make myself admin. Could someone in this thread help?[/quote']

What does this have to do with anything in this thread?

Also,

I fail to see the point of this post. I said that the computer specs should be able to run a server fine.

Anyway, hopefully, ninja85a will post with some more information, otherwise this thread will probably die.

And also what happened when you did it. Saying "omg mi server don't wrk fix it rndom ppl on internet!" Isn't very helpful unless you tell us what is actually happening. Does it launch, can you connect, can other people connect etc. are all things which could help, so try one of them, otherwise we won't be able to find out what's wrong with it.

You might not have java installed then? And this is something that you should have put in the original post.

If the latest java update is installed, right click the .bat file you click to start the server and hit edit, then post it's contents, maybe something's weird in there.