Unknown control ruins inventory

I have a couple solutions for this, if you mean how if you click on the inventory items it acts like your holding shift down or they are just falling out of your inventory, here are a couple fixes. press ctrl+alt or ctrl+alt+Shift a couple times to get it unstuck, if this does not work I have a guranteed fix, you must press f11 twice atleast, to go into fullscreen and out of it (if you play in windowed mode/non full screen, if you play in fullscreen hit it again to go back in and play it like that).

If you mean how you hit a button and your inventory scrambles, thats iventory organizing, the default key is R, I set mine to the HOME button on my keyboard so I don't accidentally press it.

I have a couple solutions for this, if you mean how if you click on the inventory items it acts like your holding shift down or they are just falling out of your inventory, here are a couple fixes. press ctrl+alt or ctrl+alt+Shift a couple times to get it unstuck, if this does not work I have a guranteed fix, you must press f11 twice atleast, to go into fullscreen and out of it (if you play in windowed mode/non full screen, if you play in fullscreen hit it again to go back in and play it like that).

If you mean how you hit a button and your inventory scrambles, thats iventory organizing, the default key is R, I set mine to the HOME button on my keyboard so I don't accidentally press it.

It doesn't act like shift-clicking. Also, I don't get this problem on Vanilla.

Whenever I click another item on the hot-bar it swaps place with the last one I clicked and if I press one in the main inventory it switches to my held item. Help!

I disabled InvTweaks for a while because of this but I've grown too dependent on it so I put it back on. I even put it on my vanilla client after trying it out on Tekkit. F11íng twice as the other guy mentioned is a sure fix every time but I fear the day I'll get these glitches during a fight or other time-critical situation... :I