[3.1.2] Gathorian [PvE] [25 Slots] [Whitelist] [Anti-Grief] [Survival]

Gathorian Staff

Ingame Name:stonedminer1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes):3 weeks

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:because iv been on a few tekkit servers none of them had the greifing thing you have.

plus i like the sound of the player voting to change weather ect and the credits

Previous Bans:never had a ban

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name:Somark28

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): 2 Months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Sometimes I can never find a good server. The economy is always unbalanced, or the staff is abusive and rude. This server seems like the use of IC2 credits balances it because (in my experience) any server using them is quite nice. I like how the map is spread out in multiple islands, so players can choose their own island. I am also glad you have some banned items to prevent destruction.

Previous Bans: Three. One was from buying multiple items, combining them and selling for a higher price(I personally think it was the lazy admins fault but I do understand it was bad) Another one for combat logging. One for finding 4 diamonds during a mining rage when I broke random blocks and found diamond.

Ingame Name: MrArgent

Amount Played (If Yes): 3ish Months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Hey guys, well I'd really love to join the server because it gets rather lonely playing on your own...I haven't as of yet found a server that is a good match for me. They're usually over crowded (no build space/resources) or they've banned most of the items I like to use! So I guess here's to hoping I get accepted!

Aspiring Wizard/alchemist

MrArgent

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Hey guys, well I'd really love to join the server because it gets rather lonely playing on your own...I haven't as of yet found a server that is a good match for me. They're usually over crowded (no build space/resources) or they've banned most of the items I like to use! So I guess here's to hoping I get accepted!

MrArgent

Oh and no previous bans :)

Ingame Name: E46_M

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): yes

Amount Played (If Yes): over a year of MC ~4-5 months of tekkit

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'd like to join an active whitelisted server since the servers I've been on before have either shut down or become inactive.

Previous Bans: none

Ingame Name: Mjoln1rr

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): 1 month now

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):

I´m looking for an interesting new server that has recently started. I´m a bit done with the singleplayer and really want to join a dedicated server with interesting members.

This server looks a lot like the one i´m searching for I really like to join in and create some beatiful art with some other enthousiastic tekkit players.

Previous Bans: no

Ingame Name:stonedminer1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes):3 weeks

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:because iv been on a few tekkit servers none of them had the greifing thing you have.

plus i like the sound of the player voting to change weather ect and the credits

Previous Bans:never had a ban

Ingame Name:Somark28

Amount Played (If Yes): 2 Months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Sometimes I can never find a good server. The economy is always unbalanced, or the staff is abusive and rude. This server seems like the use of IC2 credits balances it because (in my experience) any server using them is quite nice. I like how the map is spread out in multiple islands, so players can choose their own island. I am also glad you have some banned items to prevent destruction.

Previous Bans: Three. One was from buying multiple items, combining them and selling for a higher price(I personally think it was the lazy admins fault but I do understand it was bad) Another one for combat logging. One for finding 4 diamonds during a mining rage when I broke random blocks and found diamond.

The following applications have been accepted. E46_M just so you know, currently we are stress testing the server as whitelisted. However we do have intentions of opening it up to the public within a few weeks. However we still plan to have control over people trying to grief. Also MrArgent we do have blacklisted items, what exactly are "or they've banned most of the items I like to use!" because most servers ban items that can grief.

Ingame Name: son588

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes.

Amount Played (If Yes): Around 8 months. (Yes)

Hello, thank you for having the time and reading my application. For starters, I'm a retired Tekkit server owner. I know how to operate the server, and know how to manage with bad players. I would like to join this community because; I enjoy playing on Tekkit, it introduce lots of new things to players who want more things in Minecraft. I'm advance in the game, and I understand how it works. No, I'm no newbie, dumbass, nor retarded 5 year old troll. I enjoy PvE, and that how it has an Anti-Grief. Possibly, I will have my brother, and some of my friends to write an application on this server if it's a good server. Possibly, I might think of apply for moderator, but it's your choice.

Previous bans: The last, well known ban was over 8 months ago. It was really for a stupid idea, but I forgot, cause it been 8 months ago >_>.

Ingame Name: Heavyarms553

Amount Played (If Yes): Over a year of MC, I've played tekkit for about 2 months.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'm looking for an active whitelisted server with fun plugins and a thriving economy. Based on your description of your server I think your server will make a good home. I always love to push the envelope and I'm looking forward to turning a part of your world into my own =P.

Previous Bans: None

Ingame Name: Heavyarms553

Amount Played (If Yes): Over a year of MC, I've played tekkit for about 2 months.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'm looking for an active whitelisted server with fun plugins and a thriving economy. Based on your description of your server I think your server will make a good home. I always love to push the envelope and I'm looking forward to turning a part of your world into my own =P.

Accepted

Ingame Name:
mrbjorklund

Tekkit Experience:
Little, played some week and know the basics

Amount Played:
Minecraft since beta

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:

I enjoy teamwork and multiplayer and vanilla minecraft has gone quite dull. Tekkit on the other hand is freaking awesome, all that automated awesomeness and huge projects you can make is just mindblowing! Just read up on turtles and thoose machines seem to be true beasts!!!

Previous Bans:
None that I´m aware of

Ingame Name:benheat1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, I have some experience but still much to learn.

Amount Played (If Yes): Tekkit for about a month, Vanilla MineCraft for around 2 years.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Looking to join a friendly, mature community of gamers where we can all have a good time. I wish to find a small tekkit server where I can learn more things about Tekkit and meet new people.

Previous Bans: N/A

Ingame Name: DudeSayWHAT

Amount Played (If Yes): several months, not exactly sure

Well i would like to join so i can learn from others and further my in game skills, and also share my knowledge of tekkit, while making some friends and enjoying everyone's company. i also would like it to be know that i am in the US Navy therefore work comes before play, but when time allows i am very helpful and always improving upon previous builds. thank you for looking over what i have said and considering me.

Ingame Name: duke17776

Amount Played (If Yes): ~200 hours

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Personally i'm just looking for a place to build with a bit of community. the server i'm currently working on has almost no one on. i also am looking for a server with some kind of voice chat system set up. so to see you have Teamspeak is a big plus in my book.

A bit about me: im in the US Air Force. I've been a avid pc gamer for years, going back to wing commander on dos.

Previous Bans:None

In game Name: Joe_Pointon

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): I haven't played for that long but do know alot about it.

Amount Played (If Yes): A few moths for hours a day.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):I would like to play on this server because it runs 24/7, I do not like big servers as you cannot get to know any body, i hate getting greifed which is why i have played on mainly single player before now, i want play with other people as this often makes games more fun!

Previous Bans: i have had no previous bans.

MrArgent

Okay Argent, you've been accepted however what is blacklisted has been blacklisted for a reason. Unless theres a patch for specific items that I don't know about they will stay that way. It does include quite a few items from EE including rings/amulets and destructive items such as gem armors and catalysts.

Ingame Name: son588

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes.

Amount Played (If Yes): Around 8 months. (Yes)

Hello, thank you for having the time and reading my application. For starters, I'm a retired Tekkit server owner. I know how to operate the server, and know how to manage with bad players. I would like to join this community because; I enjoy playing on Tekkit, it introduce lots of new things to players who want more things in Minecraft. I'm advance in the game, and I understand how it works. No, I'm no newbie, dumbass, nor retarded 5 year old troll. I enjoy PvE, and that how it has an Anti-Grief. Possibly, I will have my brother, and some of my friends to write an application on this server if it's a good server. Possibly, I might think of apply for moderator, but it's your choice.

Previous bans: The last, well known ban was over 8 months ago. It was really for a stupid idea, but I forgot, cause it been 8 months ago >_>.

You are accepted also son588 just please know that while you have previously been a server owner, we've been owning and running Minecraft/Modded/Tekkit servers for about 2 years now. While we do appreciate suggestions please realize that we do know what we are doing.

Ingame Name:benheat1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, I have some experience but still much to learn.

Amount Played (If Yes): Tekkit for about a month, Vanilla MineCraft for around 2 years.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Looking to join a friendly, mature community of gamers where we can all have a good time. I wish to find a small tekkit server where I can learn more things about Tekkit and meet new people.

Previous Bans: N/A

Accepted.

Ingame Name:
mrbjorklund

Tekkit Experience:
Little, played some week and know the basics

Amount Played:
Minecraft since beta

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:

I enjoy teamwork and multiplayer and vanilla minecraft has gone quite dull. Tekkit on the other hand is freaking awesome, all that automated awesomeness and huge projects you can make is just mindblowing! Just read up on turtles and thoose machines seem to be true beasts!!!

Previous Bans:
None that I´m aware of

Jork you have been accepted, just so you know though most of ComputerCraft is donator only. The reasons for this is because mining turtles ignore protection and can just dig straight through other peoples houses.

Ingame Name: DudeSayWHAT

Amount Played (If Yes): several months, not exactly sure

Well i would like to join so i can learn from others and further my in game skills, and also share my knowledge of tekkit, while making some friends and enjoying everyone's company. i also would like it to be know that i am in the US Navy therefore work comes before play, but when time allows i am very helpful and always improving upon previous builds. thank you for looking over what i have said and considering me.

Ingame Name: duke17776

Amount Played (If Yes): ~200 hours

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Personally i'm just looking for a place to build with a bit of community. the server i'm currently working on has almost no one on. i also am looking for a server with some kind of voice chat system set up. so to see you have Teamspeak is a big plus in my book.

A bit about me: im in the US Air Force. I've been a avid pc gamer for years, going back to wing commander on dos.

Previous Bans:None

Both of you have been accepted. Welcome to the server. I am Ex-US Army Active Duty, so I would like to say I appreciate both of you and the service you provide for the United States.

In game Name: Joe_Pointon

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): I haven't played for that long but do know alot about it.

Amount Played (If Yes): A few moths for hours a day.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):I would like to play on this server because it runs 24/7, I do not like big servers as you cannot get to know any body, i hate getting greifed which is why i have played on mainly single player before now, i want play with other people as this often makes games more fun!

Previous Bans: i have had no previous bans.

Your application has been accepted, thank you.

Ingame Name: Valug

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: A few weeks on two different occasions, still have a lot to learn.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I have played on a couple small/private tekkit servers, but they quickly became inactive. I never really searched for a public tekkit server before now, but I have had fun playing tekkit and I haven't gotten to see all tekkit has to offer. I'm applying to your server specifically because from the dynamap it doesn't seem like your server is too old and there is still plenty of room to build, and I don't really want to jump into a server that is already well established.

Ingame Name: Draceroth

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: 1.5 years Minecraft, 5 months Tekkit

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Been playing Minecraft for over a year with close friends on their servers but never a public one. I'd like to try yours because there is plenty of room to grow and I think its time to join a bigger community and help build something great and epic. That and your map is frellin' awesome!

Previous Bans: Never been banned

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons