[3.1.2] Gathorian [PvE] [25 Slots] [Whitelist] [Anti-Grief] [Survival]

Gathorian Staff

Ingame Nmea : patrickos13

Tekkit Expirience: yes

Amount Played (if yes): a few days on Tekkit single player, like 3-4 months on minecraft ssp

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: i may not have a great expirience on tekkit but i have watched lots of tutorials ... and i believe that the only way to learn something is by using it

:)

and i am a quick learner so if i dont really know anything i can learn it in a day or two

:P Also i have some server expirience since i was on a survival server on minecraft Beta :)

Previous Bans:

None

Sorry for not having seen your post earlier, accepted. =D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name:amokid

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes a lot

Amount Played (If Yes):tons ill constantly be on

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):well other servers just haven't always worked out for me, and id like to try your server to see if it will.

Previous Bans: one, funny story i saw a chicken and was driven to yell (in Chat) "OMG A COCK" admin didn't like it but that was like two years ago

• 3 weeks later...

Ingame Name: potoes6

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, I have been playing tekkit for a while now.

Amount Played (If Yes): I have played tekkit for a couple months and minecraft since alpha

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I would like to join your server because I have been looking for a friendly looking non-crowded server. You seem like a great bunch of people who love to create things. I would love to contribute to you're server.

Previous Bans:

I have been banned from private servers with friends and that is about it.

Ingame Name: EddySimion

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): I played vanilla for 5 months and tekkit for about a month and a half

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Well right now Im looking for a hobby and thought maybe getting back into Tekkit would be fun. Im also thinking of doing some tekkit youtube videos and wouldnt mind having some friendly players to make them with. Also would be all for some community builds if you guys are into that.

Previous Bans: Nope

In game Name:vanillapaste69

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes (a lot)

Amount Played (If Yes): ( about a year)

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): because my other server got shut down and the rules and banned items are fair. another reason is because the limited area of play (5000 blocks) is something ive been wanting to try on a non pvp server. i also believe that i can contribute tekkit knowledge and experience to new and upcoming members

Previous Bans: im not banned on any servers to my knowledge

IGN:ultimutt

Tekkit Experience:some

Amount played:2 years Tekkit:26 hours

Why I Want To Play: I want to play because there are less greifers on whitelisted servers and my brother Number1Zombie and his bud Elitehater28 play on this server and they have recamended this server to me.

Previous Bans:none

Ingame Name: Silienced (Note that it is not spelled the same as the actual spelling; Silenced)

Amount Played (If Yes): Played it for a few months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I have played Tekkit for a long time in singleplayer and its getting boring. I am looking for a server with a nice community and friendly people. I have quite a bit of experience in Tekkit, mainly in IC2, BC and EE but i haven't really explored the other mods. I hope i can contribute my Tekkit knowledge and also learn from others.

Previous Bans: I don't play on servers very often so i don't have any bans.

Ingame Name: Foomister

Amount Played (If Yes): I've played for a few months now.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Mainly, my previous server was shut down... Also I saw this was a dedicated server, which is a huge plus because my previous server wasn't and it was down quite a bit. Also I am fairly good at IC2, Buildcraft, EE, Railcraft, and I'm alright at redpower. I would also like a server with little items banned to start forming automated machines (ones that made quantum, or HV solar arrays), and those are hard to make without collectors...

Previous Bans: None

In Game Name: Prodjd

Tekkit Experience (yes Or No):Yes a lot

Amount Played (If Yes):I have started when people called yogscast started playing tekkit.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):I love to doing it solo to working in a big team .I've never been on a white-listed server i want to build and not be griefed by certain people. If i like a server i will put my time and effort in it when i come home every day, i once spent a day and 12 hours in a server but then some people in a faction started making fun of me because i have an northen-irish accent , so i left that server because it was really starting to get to me.(I hope this server is friendly).

Previous Bans : None

If you accept me you will make my day

:D lol

Ingame Name: Onnie

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, about 6 months ish.

Amount Played (If Yes): ^^

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):

I want a server with not too many people, because I want to become friends with the people there, and not people who are on one time and then leave and never come back.

Previous Bans: 1, my friend went on my pc and griefed all over the server... got unbanned after and explanation though.

Listing previous bans will not necessarily get your application denied however lying will.

Ingame Name:xLEGITxKRAZYx

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes):played in total about 2-3 months of tekkit

i would like to join because im looking for a server me and my friends can play on and also the old server i played on got shut down

Ingame Name:MrMegazombiedude

Amount Played (If Yes): About a month and a half

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I have been looking for a good server for ages and this sounds like a good one. I have been on may servers where i was griefed and the mods abused their powers. I plan to create a huge evil beer company. i am a good builder as well

Ingame Name:KLWiland

Amount Played (If Yes):7 weeks

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):becase im am board of playing alone and playing tekkit with other people is better

Previous Bans:none

Ingame Name: ozoomaroo

Amount Played (If Yes): i have played at 3-4 weeks

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): well i want to find a

whitelisted server so i have more pertection from people and so that theres not like 400 people on

at one time that makes massive ammounts of lag. not only that with few on the server theres more space to build a home as well

as other things like quarys ect. granted im still learning by playing single player and watching Lets plays i want to join a

comunity.

Previous Bans:i have never gotten bann before

Ingame Name: themaxcreater31

Amount Played (If Yes): 1 month

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I would like to join your server because I want to interact with other players and make some awesome builds. Make freinds and help new players I think this would be a awesome server to join very cool too and overall just have tons of fun in this server please accept me.

Ingame Name:iSlayzz

Amount Played (If Yes): 8 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I would like to join because it looks very organized and well thought out. It also seems very fun and revolves around the players themselves. And lastly, I wish to help any server that I join and wish to help anyone and everyone on them.

Previous Bans: I have no previous bans.

Ingame Name: themaxcreater31

Amount Played (If Yes): 1 month

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I would like to join your server because I want to interact with other players and make some awesome builds. Make freinds and help new players I think this would be a awesome server to join very cool too and overall just have tons of fun in this server please accept me.

Ingame name:SSAustin

Tekkit Experiance: Yes!

Amount Played: Minecaft since 1.2.9 Tekkit since 6 months Ago

Why sould i play on this sever: It looks very fun and i would like an anti-greif fun survival

with a friendly server and people. To me this looked like the one!

Previous Bans:I won't lie i did get banned 1 time and i thought we we allowed to harvest from the farm but i guess not

• 1 month later...

Ingame name: jpyates

Tekkit experience: Yes

Amount Played: about 6 months of tekkit and server expericence and 1 and a half years of minecraft exp

Why i should play on this server: i can make good builds and have lots of tekkit and minecraft experience so i would try and make it fun for lots of people and i am said to be very mature.

Previous bans: none

Additional information: i have good people skills and work well with others, so i believe i could be an asset without sounding to full of myself, which i hate to do.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons