[3.1.2] Gathorian [PvE] [25 Slots] [Whitelist] [Anti-Grief] [Survival]

Gathorian Staff

Ingame Name
: Jezarith

Tekkit Experience
: Yes

Amount Played
: Off and on for a few weeks at a time. Built up to nuclear before.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server
: Valug and I are looking for a server to build on. We had a lot of fun on a previous TeamLiquid tekkit server, but it became very inactive and closed down. We wanted to find a server that was new and had land to claim.

Previous Bans
: None

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name:benderama11

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes

Amount Played (If Yes):about 6 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):I would like to play on your server because I have been looking for a small server where I could do what I please. I also wish to join you server so I could play on a small server with a nice community.

Previous Bans: 1.I typed An image of Nyan cat in the chat I was banned. 2. I was banned for telling people who used hacks should turn them off and then I said I personally would turn my hacks off if I had them then the admin falsely banned me for hacking which I did not

Ingame Name
: Jezarith

Tekkit Experience
: Yes

Amount Played
: Off and on for a few weeks at a time. Built up to nuclear before.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server
: Valug and I are looking for a server to build on. We had a lot of fun on a previous TeamLiquid tekkit server, but it became very inactive and closed down. We wanted to find a server that was new and had land to claim.

Previous Bans
: None

Ingame Name: Draceroth

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: 1.5 years Minecraft, 5 months Tekkit

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Been playing Minecraft for over a year with close friends on their servers but never a public one. I'd like to try yours because there is plenty of room to grow and I think its time to join a bigger community and help build something great and epic. That and your map is frellin' awesome!

Previous Bans:Never been banned

Ingame Name: Valug

Amount Played: A few weeks on two different occasions, still have a lot to learn.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I have played on a couple small/private tekkit servers, but they quickly became inactive. I never really searched for a public tekkit server before now, but I have had fun playing tekkit and I haven't gotten to see all tekkit has to offer. I'm applying to your server specifically because from the dynamap it doesn't seem like your server is too old and there is still plenty of room to build, and I don't really want to jump into a server that is already well established.

Previous Bans: None

All are accepted and I'll add you to the whitelist now.

Ingame Name: shamrock63

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): Several months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Ever since the old server went down, Minecraft became progressively less and less interesting. Having other people to play with makes the experience infinitely more enjoyable. And yeah... you know my trustworthiness and abilities from the last server. Here's hoping this server will be a success.

Previous Bans: Excluding the logjoy incident, none.

Ingame Name: shamrock63

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): Several months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Ever since the old server went down, Minecraft became progressively less and less interesting. Having other people to play with makes the experience infinitely more enjoyable. And yeah... you know my trustworthiness and abilities from the last server. Here's hoping this server will be a success.

Previous Bans: Excluding the logjoy incident, none.

Accepted.

Ingame Name: Dr_Muffins9

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): yes quite a bit

Amount Played (If Yes): almost a year i think

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I would like to join this server mostly because its whitelist but also because it looked good on the tekkit forums and normally crappy servers wont have a nice look to their forum page

:D

Previous Bans: I have been banned once. I think it was a year ago, i was playin vanilla with my friend and then someone builds this weird diamond block structure within 20 blocks of our base so i broke some of the diamond blocks to scare them off, i didnt really think much of it since i thought they were hackers or creative but i was very sad when i got banned and i posted an appeal since i liked that server alot but they didnt care and i hope you dont care that i got banned so i hope to see you soon

:D

In game name: Enderguy37081

Tekkit experience: not very much just about 3 months Amount played: Since 1.2.3 and 3 months in tekkit Why i would like to join server: to help out in any way shape or form and to have fun and meet new friends Bans: only a little just because i killed myself at spawn for doing parkour and fell got a death ban they suck only about 30 secs though thats it and no other ban that i know of.

Ingame Name: Dr_Muffins9

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): yes quite a bit

Amount Played (If Yes): almost a year i think

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I would like to join this server mostly because its whitelist but also because it looked good on the tekkit forums and normally crappy servers wont have a nice look to their forum page :D

Previous Bans: I have been banned once. I think it was a year ago, i was playin vanilla with my friend and then someone builds this weird diamond block structure within 20 blocks of our base so i broke some of the diamond blocks to scare them off, i didnt really think much of it since i thought they were hackers or creative but i was very sad when i got banned and i posted an appeal since i liked that server alot but they didnt care and i hope you dont care that i got banned so i hope to see you soon :D

Accepted, thanks for applying.

In game name: Enderguy37081

Tekkit experience: not very much just about 3 months Amount played: Since 1.2.3 and 3 months in tekkit Why i would like to join server: to help out in any way shape or form and to have fun and meet new friends Bans: only a little just because i killed myself at spawn for doing parkour and fell got a death ban they suck only about 30 secs though thats it and no other ban that i know of.

Accepted, thanks.

Ingame Name: sspekunss

Tekkit Experience : yes

Amount Played : i played for about 3 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server : well i was playing on a small server and after sandy hit the east cost the server never come back on, so i am looking for a small community server to star play again and star rebuilding my flying castles

Previous Bans:

i think i was in a server after some crazy lag spike the server said i was moving too fast and kick me out i try logging in once and it did not let me back in so i did not try again (had only join the server for like 2 min so i did not care lol)

i used to play with my eve online clan but things were going bad on eve so i left eve to play other games. the farthest i got was building a building for a mass fabricator. i want to not play alone becuse i had a loss in the family and i want to try to make friends online so i ant thinking to much about it. sorry about the one sentence i didnt see the multiple sentences.

Ingame Name:thegreatestpyro

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes):2 weeks

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):i been wanting to play tekkit with people again i used to play with my eve online clan but things were going bad on eve so i left eve to play other games. the farthest i got was building a building for a mass fabricator. i want to not play alone becuse i had a loss in the family and i want to try to make friends online so i ant thinking to much about it. sorry about the one sentence i didnt see the multiple sentences.

Accepted, many thanks for applying and welcome to Gathorian.

IGN:bluecamel99

Tekkit Experience: Yes, I have basically covered most of the mods when I play

Amount Played: I have played tekkit for around 6+months and Vanilla since 1.8 beta.

Why I would like to play on your server: Looking for nice server without greifers our hackers the white list would help that I also just want to play tekkit with other people.

Previous Bans: Yes I have been banned before, haven't we all?

IGN:bluecamel99

Tekkit Experience: Yes, I have basically covered most of the mods when I play

Amount Played: I have played tekkit for around 6+months and Vanilla since 1.8 beta.

Why I would like to play on your server: Looking for nice server without greifers our hackers the white list would help that I also just want to play tekkit with other people.

Previous Bans: Yes I have been banned before, haven't we all?

In game Name: Mikzoz

Amount Played (If Yes): A lot. I have been playing Tekkit for about half a year now.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):I love to build exciting projects and specialize in the automatic building. The last project i did with a friend was a factory of power that created HV solar panels automatically through industrial and build craft. The server we were playing on has since shut down but I am looking forward to starting a new project soon. I'm applying for this server as i feel it seems interesting and will have a good sense of community that i can build with.

I have never been banned

Ingame Name: jemisonnn

Amount Played: Played normal minecraft for nigh on 2 years, played Tekkit for about half a year, since I started I never went back. I am the friend mikzoz mentions above to save you reading twice. We are familiar with almost every aspect of Tekkit and all of the mods included, been experimenting with computer craft lately and used wireless and I understand redstone very well. I'm also a builder and will use the fact I'm a builder for FyreUK as a bragging point!

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Need somewhere new to show things off rather than just using a friends locally hosted server, can't wait to see what you have to offer either

:) I've never been banned.

In game Name: Mikzoz

Amount Played (If Yes): A lot. I have been playing Tekkit for about half a year now.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):I love to build exciting projects and specialize in the automatic building. The last project i did with a friend was a factory of power that created HV solar panels automatically through industrial and build craft. The server we were playing on has since shut down but I am looking forward to starting a new project soon. I'm applying for this server as i feel it seems interesting and will have a good sense of community that i can build with.

I have never been banned

Ingame Name: jemisonnn

Amount Played: Played normal minecraft for nigh on 2 years, played Tekkit for about half a year, since I started I never went back. I am the friend mikzoz mentions above to save you reading twice. We are familiar with almost every aspect of Tekkit and all of the mods included, been experimenting with computer craft lately and used wireless and I understand redstone very well. I'm also a builder and will use the fact I'm a builder for FyreUK as a bragging point!

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Need somewhere new to show things off rather than just using a friends locally hosted server, can't wait to see what you have to offer either :) I've never been banned.

Ingame Name: sspekunss

Tekkit Experience : yes

Amount Played : i played for about 3 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server : well i was playing on a small server and after sandy hit the east cost the server never come back on, so i am looking for a small community server to star play again and star rebuilding my flying castles

Previous Bans:

i think i was in a server after some crazy lag spike the server said i was moving too fast and kick me out i try logging in once and it did not let me back in so i did not try again (had only join the server for like 2 min so i did not care lol)

Accepted fellas ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons