[3.1.2] Gathorian [PvE] [25 Slots] [Whitelist] [Anti-Grief] [Survival]

Gathorian Staff

108042086612030019991352843418ZkYQm51NTh

Teamspeak - ts.gathorian.net:7878

Server - mc.gathorian.net

We will send you the password for Teamspeak once your application has been accepted.

Our server has a lag free environment. The server is up 24/7 run through a dedicated box at a data-center in the United States.

The goal that we strive to achieve and maintain is that of running a well managed and up-to date Tekkit server.

Our server is unique..

Every small aspect of our server is tailored around you, the player. We aim to provide a new, fun and memorable Minecraft experience.

Tekkit is a modification for Minecraft which adds in extra blocks, items, and hours of fun.

Gathorian's hardware has been tweaked to assure optimum performance for running a Tekkit server.

Seeing as how we value the opinions of our player base all users have the ability to vote on changing the time or weather.

In addition to voting on weather and time, players have the ability to vote on kicking disruptive players.

The server economy uses Industrial Credits. This item is built into the mod Industrial Craft 2. The credit is a craft-able item which

can be made by crafting four Refined Iron. It is up to the individual user to trade or set the prices that he

or she wants to sell items for.

To keep the server running grief free and the economy fair we do have some items banned. All items banned are due to their

ability to grief, duplicate, or give an unfair advantage over others. For a full list of banned items type "/warp rules"

once you have joined the server.

Dynmap is a plugin that renders a full map of discovered area in the world. The link to this map is listed below along with

a current image of our world. The border is set at 5,000 blocks in every direction from spawn. If this area becomes crowded

it will be expanded accordingly.

191805443514891696211352843427gSgZcGAEqT

If you are new to Tekkit or you don't know what Tekkit is, Check out this video below!

If you are interested in playing with us at Gathorian, reply below?

You can add any details you deem necessary however you must have the following:

Ingame Name:

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):

Amount Played (If Yes):

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):

Previous Bans:

Listing previous bans will not necessarily get your application denied however lying will.

If we feel that you are a good match to what our staff are looking for during this preliminary phase,

we will add you to the white-list as soon as possible and contact you informing you that we have.

Thank you for reading this and applying.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name:MalcolmBlue

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes, I started playing one month ago. I know most of IC2 and BC. I'm a bit new at RP2 and RC.

Amount Played (If Yes):1 month

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):Well, I honestly am tired of going into servers who full out lie about their future plans and how they care for each player, but I'm willing to give this one a try. The fact that you have some sort of votekick option amazes me, as I have not seen that before in my entire minecraft life! (ever since beta 1.3) I also heard you were looking for staff. I would love to be some sort of Moderator/Helper, but admin is a bit out of my leauge. I've only been an admin/moderator 3 times, so you will have to teach me a bit

:P. That's pretty much all I can think of. Hope this gets me in. :)

Ingame Name: xShriek

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): About 2 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Well I've been playing on a server, and been enjoying it alot. But there's no player interaction, I've never played on a server which uses the currency thing you said and I think it will fill the void and give me more things to do.

Ingame Name: Votija

Amount Played (If Yes): A month and a half, give or take a day or two

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I've really never joined a good all around server on Tekkit. They're always too crowded, not mature, etc.. However, from what I've read, it seems like you are serious about this server, and I'd love to be a growing part of it. I'm not too bad at Tekkit (I'm specifically good at IndustrialCraft, and a bit of RedPower and BuildCraft), there's room for growth, but I have a good understanding of the basics. I've had a functioning singleplayer map for a while now, and it's been fun, but I think having more people to help my progress would be a lot more fun. In short, I'd like to have a server where I can spend all of the time that I'm on Tekkit.

Previous Bans: On vanilla Minecraft, I was in a pretty crowded PvP server (that I rarely went on because of the crowding), and while running away from a creeper, I dug a little staircase into the ground, and hung out in there for a bit. I ended up quitting a bit later. It turns out that I dug the staircase into someone's large "fort," (that I couldn't even see all four walls of) and in the end got banned. I posted the ban appeal on their forum, as you always do, and things were all sorted out.

Ingame Name: Votija

Amount Played (If Yes): A month and a half, give or take a day or two

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I've really never joined a good all around server on Tekkit. They're always too crowded, not mature, etc.. However, from what I've read, it seems like you are serious about this server, and I'd love to be a growing part of it. I'm not too bad at Tekkit (I'm specifically good at IndustrialCraft, and a bit of RedPower and BuildCraft), there's room for growth, but I have a good understanding of the basics. I've had a functioning singleplayer map for a while now, and it's been fun, but I think having more people to help my progress would be a lot more fun. In short, I'd like to have a server where I can spend all of the time that I'm on Tekkit.

Previous Bans: On vanilla Minecraft, I was in a pretty crowded PvP server (that I rarely went on because of the crowding), and while running away from a creeper, I dug a little staircase into the ground, and hung out in there for a bit. I ended up quitting a bit later. It turns out that I dug the staircase into someone's large "fort," (that I couldn't even see all four walls of) and in the end got banned. I posted the ban appeal on their forum, as you always do, and things were all sorted out.

Ingame Name: xShriek

Amount Played (If Yes): About 2 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Well I've been playing on a server, and been enjoying it alot. But there's no player interaction, I've never played on a server which uses the currency thing you said and I think it will fill the void and give me more things to do.

Ingame Name:MalcolmBlue

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes, I started playing one month ago. I know most of IC2 and BC. I'm a bit new at RP2 and RC.

Amount Played (If Yes):1 month

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):Well, I honestly am tired of going into servers who full out lie about their future plans and how they care for each player, but I'm willing to give this one a try. The fact that you have some sort of votekick option amazes me, as I have not seen that before in my entire minecraft life! (ever since beta 1.3) I also heard you were looking for staff. I would love to be some sort of Moderator/Helper, but admin is a bit out of my leauge. I've only been an admin/moderator 3 times, so you will have to teach me a bit

:P. That's pretty much all I can think of. Hope this gets me in. :)

Thanks for your applications guys! You've all been accepted!

Give around 5 minutes for me to add you to the whitelist!

Ingame Name: Belgasife

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): no

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I want to play on your server because it seems nice and friendly. I have only really played 2 other minecraft servers in the 2 years that I have been playing minecraft. One of which was my friends and the other was one that I can't remember. From reading your introduction this server seems nice and legit. I haven't ever played tekkit but my friends say that I have to so I am giving it a shot, so I will be noobie.

Previous Bans: None (Unless you count your friend banning and unbanning you several times)

Listing previous bans will not necessarily get your application denied however lying will.

Ingame Name: Belgasife

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): no

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I want to play on your server because it seems nice and friendly. I have only really played 2 other minecraft servers in the 2 years that I have been playing minecraft. One of which was my friends and the other was one that I can't remember. From reading your introduction this server seems nice and legit. I haven't ever played tekkit but my friends say that I have to so I am giving it a shot, so I will be noobie.

Previous Bans: None (Unless you count your friend banning and unbanning you several times)

Welcome to Gathorian! You can log in now :)

Ingame Name: WinDyCl0udxD

Amount Played (If Yes): 6 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Really want to join a server and make new friends, also want to build a bakery factory so I hope helpful friends as well as I am helpful to everyone, to be honest, not good at ComputerCrafting, better at IndustrialCraft but working on RedPower, also, been finding for SMP server for quite a long time, even I found, the rules are quite confusing and its crowded, and find it weird, no one is helping me, so thats it. Really like to play Tekkit anyway, building those quarries, macerate them, and smelt them into ingots, omg think of the fun!

Previous Bans: Never been banned before, couldnt even figure out what is going on in the server, just hope this one is SMP not MMP (Massively Multiplayer) <<< that would be mental:/

Ingame Name: WinDyCl0udxD

Amount Played (If Yes): 6 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Really want to join a server and make new friends, also want to build a bakery factory so I hope helpful friends as well as I am helpful to everyone, to be honest, not good at ComputerCrafting, better at IndustrialCraft but working on RedPower, also, been finding for SMP server for quite a long time, even I found, the rules are quite confusing and its crowded, and find it weird, no one is helping me, so thats it. Really like to play Tekkit anyway, building those quarries, macerate them, and smelt them into ingots, omg think of the fun!

Previous Bans: Never been banned before, couldnt even figure out what is going on in the server, just hope this one is SMP not MMP (Massively Multiplayer) <<< that would be mental:/

Accepted, thanks! We are SMP not MMP! :)

Ingame Name: Kotsu0

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: Many, many hours of tekkit, technic, and yogbox (also have watched a lot of yogscast tekkit)

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I am planning on starting a youtube series of tekkit tutorial videos, and I was looking for a friendly server to start it on. Other servers are too large and laggy to get good video from, and often require a player to use restrictive towny plugins to have any form of security.

Previous Bans: I haven't been banned before, as I've always followed the rules of the servers I've played on. Finding a good server is hard enough, why risk getting kicked from it?

Ingame Name: Kotsu0

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: Many, many hours of tekkit, technic, and yogbox (also have watched a lot of yogscast tekkit)

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I am planning on starting a youtube series of tekkit tutorial videos, and I was looking for a friendly server to start it on. Other servers are too large and laggy to get good video from, and often require a player to use restrictive towny plugins to have any form of security.

Previous Bans: I haven't been banned before, as I've always followed the rules of the servers I've played on. Finding a good server is hard enough, why risk getting kicked from it?

Accepted, thanks for applying.

Ingame Name: scoobydoo22

Tekkit Experience yes

Amount Played : ALOT

Tell us why you would like to play on our server : I would like to play on a tekkit sever because I never played on a tekkit server before. When I scolled thow the sever list i did'n't see anything i liked but then I so this one and said cool. Other severs have that towny plugin that i don't like. I just want to play tekkit on a server. I've never bin baned from a server an really ever chat. so can you please let me on this server.

Accepted, Thanks.

Ingame Name: scoobydoo22

Tekkit Experience yes

Amount Played : ALOT

Tell us why you would like to play on our server : I would like to play on a tekkit sever because I never played on a tekkit server before. When I scolled thow the sever list i did'n't see anything i liked but then I so this one and said cool. Other severs have that towny plugin that i don't like. I just want to play tekkit on a server. I've never bin baned from a server an really ever chat. so can you please let me on this server.

Ingame Name: Hatta_

Amount Played (If Yes): Thousands of hours minecraft, about 50 h Tekkit.

Wishing to join your server due to the no griefing and this feels like a great place to start off my Tekkit online experience.

I would love to build a town/village if possible. I have drawn up all details already and I would love to get the chance to speak to an Op about this and see if its ok and something that would add to the experience.

Previous Bans:

None.

Ingame Name: Hatta_

Amount Played (If Yes): Thousands of hours minecraft, about 50 h Tekkit.

Wishing to join your server due to the no griefing and this feels like a great place to start off my Tekkit online experience.

I would love to build a town/village if possible. I have drawn up all details already and I would love to get the chance to speak to an Op about this and see if its ok and something that would add to the experience.

Previous Bans:

None.

Accepted and feel free to come on and talk with us about your plans. I am one of the owners.

Ingame Name: mancuss

Amount Played (If Yes): a few months of tekkit and a few months of minecraft.

Looking for friendly environment where I can play the game and see what other players are building to get some ideas from other players, and maybe build something big and nice with someone.

Previous Bans:

None.

Ingame Name: cyclotis04

Tekkit Experience: Little

Amount Played: Minecraft since alpha, ~10 hours in Tekkit

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:

I have watched many more hours of Tekkit LPs than I've played myself, but prefer investing in communities rather than SSP. I'm a programmer who loves the engineering and automation aspect of Tekkit. Lastly, I take pride in my work and want to make sure I'm on a server that I'm comfortable investing in without being griefed.

Previous Bans: None

Ingame Name: mancuss

Amount Played (If Yes): a few months of tekkit and a few months of minecraft.

Looking for friendly environment where I can play the game and see what other players are building to get some ideas from other players, and maybe build something big and nice with someone.

Previous Bans:

None.

Ingame Name: cyclotis04

Tekkit Experience: Little

Amount Played: Minecraft since alpha, ~10 hours in Tekkit

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:

I have watched many more hours of Tekkit LPs than I've played myself, but prefer investing in communities rather than SSP. I'm a programmer who loves the engineering and automation aspect of Tekkit. Lastly, I take pride in my work and want to make sure I'm on a server that I'm comfortable investing in without being griefed.

Previous Bans: None

Both of you are accepted and I will add you to the whitelist now. If you have any questions please just let me know.

Ingame Name: kimaru137

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): yes

Amount Played (If Yes): quite a bit, have the basics down, however it's been a while.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'm looking for a new, fun, no griefing Tekkit server. And also looking to make new Minecraft friends, and have a great time experiencing Tekkit to it's fullest. I also love my work and absolutely HATE it when other people destroy my work, hence why I'm searching for a non-griefing server.

Previous Bans: One due to x-ray modding when I first got the game a year and a half ago, didn't appreciate the aspect of Minecraft then, also, I've matured and am not an irresponsible Minecraft player anymore, and understand rules are rules. Thanks for your time ^^

~Kimaru

Ingame Name:mmartin000

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes): A lot, I play quite frequently!

I really like Servers that are whitelisted with few people!

Everyone seems very nice!

One of my Skype friends plays!

Previous Bans:

I have not been banned from a server i generally try to follow a servers rules so i don't get banned! Plz comsider my application!

Ingame Name: kimaru137

Amount Played (If Yes): quite a bit, have the basics down, however it's been a while.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'm looking for a new, fun, no griefing Tekkit server. And also looking to make new Minecraft friends, and have a great time experiencing Tekkit to it's fullest. I also love my work and absolutely HATE it when other people destroy my work, hence why I'm searching for a non-griefing server.

Previous Bans: One due to x-ray modding when I first got the game a year and a half ago, didn't appreciate the aspect of Minecraft then, also, I've matured and am not an irresponsible Minecraft player anymore, and understand rules are rules. Thanks for your time ^^

~Kimaru

Ingame Name:mmartin000

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes): A lot, I play quite frequently!

I really like Servers that are whitelisted with few people!

Everyone seems very nice!

One of my Skype friends plays!

Previous Bans:

I have not been banned from a server i generally try to follow a servers rules so i don't get banned! Plz comsider my application!

Welcome to the server guys!

Ingame Name: E46_M

Amount Played (If Yes): over a year of MC ~4-5 months of tekkit

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'd like to join an active whitelisted server since the servers I've been on before have either shut down or become inactive.

Previous Bans: none

Ingame Name: Mjoln1rr

Amount Played (If Yes): 1 month now

I´m looking for an interesting new server that has recently started. I´m a bit done with the singleplayer and really want to join a dedicated server with interesting members.

This server looks a lot like the one i´m searching for I really like to join in and create some beatiful art with some other enthousiastic tekkit players.

Previous Bans: no

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons