[3.1.2] Gathorian [PvE] [25 Slots] [Whitelist] [Anti-Grief] [Survival]

Gathorian Staff

Ingame Name: LordofBiscuits

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): A good few months, not sure of the exact amount.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'm just getting back into Minecraft and don't want to start up a singleplayer game. And if I'm going to play SMP, I want a well-developed server that's not so big. Hopefully, I find that I like this server, assuming I'm accepted, because it meets my very small list of requirements.

Previous Bans: One from vanilla Minecraft, that I can remember, for 'griefing' a friend's house.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon. =)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: LordofBiscuits

Amount Played (If Yes): A good few months, not sure of the exact amount.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): I'm just getting back into Minecraft and don't want to start up a singleplayer game. And if I'm going to play SMP, I want a well-developed server that's not so big. Hopefully, I find that I like this server, assuming I'm accepted, because it meets my very small list of requirements.

Previous Bans: One from vanilla Minecraft, that I can remember, for 'griefing' a friend's house.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon. =)

Welcome to Gathorian LordofBiscuits.

Ingame Name: Wheemango

Amount Played (If Yes): about a month and a half now, have figured out EE and IC. trying to get into Railcraft.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please):

Would like a nice clean environment for me to work on and try out railcraft while weening myself off of my EE dependency (yes, im an EE maniac, trying to fix that). I know i wont be able to completely remove myself from EE but im going to cut myself down from it. My Girlfriend plays tekkit aswell and id like a server where me and her can get away from a lot of people and build our own factories where i can teach her more about tekkit.

I only have what question:

What items are banned on your server?

Ingame Name: Wheemango

Amount Played (If Yes): about a month and a half now, have figured out EE and IC. trying to get into Railcraft.

Would like a nice clean environment for me to work on and try out railcraft while weening myself off of my EE dependency (yes, im an EE maniac, trying to fix that). I know i wont be able to completely remove myself from EE but im going to cut myself down from it. My Girlfriend plays tekkit aswell and id like a server where me and her can get away from a lot of people and build our own factories where i can teach her more about tekkit.

I only have what question:

What items are banned on your server?

And no Previous Bans, Sorry

And no Previous Bans, Sorry

You have been accepted onto the server! If you have teamspeak I could talk to you about the banned items.

> ts.gathorian.net

> Pass: bresha

Or you could come ingame and /warp rules

There is a banned items place :)

Although it's not 100% finished most of them are outlined here.

We are working on getting a list on the original post.

Thanks.

EDIT: And there is plenty off room for you and your girlfriend to wander out far away and build together!

My Girlfriend is out atm and wanted me to apply for her so here we go:

Ingame Name: HelleBelle

Amount Played (If Yes): A Little Over a month, Boyfriend is teaching me

To have a quiet, no grief server for me to learn more about tekkit and have a good, fun experience with my boyfriend.

Previous Bans:

None at all, dont believe in ruining someones work over a video game misunderstanding.

My Girlfriend is out atm and wanted me to apply for her so here we go:

Ingame Name: HelleBelle

Amount Played (If Yes): A Little Over a month, Boyfriend is teaching me

To have a quiet, no grief server for me to learn more about tekkit and have a good, fun experience with my boyfriend.

Previous Bans:

None at all, dont believe in ruining someones work over a video game misunderstanding.

Accepted :) Welcome!

Hey, Applying for another friend. We're going to get Drunk3n Co. going (Take a guess at what we make) and maybe a plant genetics lab too.

Ingame Name: StevenJ21

Amount Played (If Yes): About a month. My friends are still teaching me.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): To get started in a tekkit server with some friends and make booze! (Maybe learn about other mods too

;) )

Previous Bans:

None

Hey, Applying for another friend. We're going to get Drunk3n Co. going (Take a guess at what we make) and maybe a plant genetics lab too.

Ingame Name: StevenJ21

Amount Played (If Yes): About a month. My friends are still teaching me.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): To get started in a tekkit server with some friends and make booze! (Maybe learn about other mods too

;) )

Previous Bans:

None

Accepted!

Ingame Name: Dendrofilous

Amount Played (If Yes): About 2 months. I feel pretty confident in my ability

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): To get on a new server that looks good ! Become more knowledgeable about tekkit, and of course meet new admins and players !

:)

Previous Bans: None

Ingame Name: LethalXO

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, still learning primarily however.

Amount Played (If Yes): A couple days worth of playing and I have been watching tons of tutorials to learn and be able to contribute to a server.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Though being new to the Technic Mod pack, I would like to join the server for a few reasons. Primarily I would like to join to be able to learn within a community with people to judge and help improve and refine my builds or machines. Also, the single player experience is by far the least enjoyable way to play this Mod and it would be awesome to survive and strive with more than just myself. Finally, the map seems to have some incredibly interesting landscapes with plenty of room to build larger buildings or other large scale facilities.

Previous Bans: From my knowledge I have never been banned from any servers I used to be apart of.

:) (Unless of course my younger brother got banned from any servers I helped him join. :P)

Ingame Name: Dendrofilous

Amount Played (If Yes): About 2 months. I feel pretty confident in my ability

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): To get on a new server that looks good ! Become more knowledgeable about tekkit, and of course meet new admins and players !

Previous Bans: None

Ingame Name: LethalXO

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, still learning primarily however.

Amount Played (If Yes): A couple days worth of playing and I have been watching tons of tutorials to learn and be able to contribute to a server.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server (Multiple Sentences Please): Though being new to the Technic Mod pack, I would like to join the server for a few reasons. Primarily I would like to join to be able to learn within a community with people to judge and help improve and refine my builds or machines. Also, the single player experience is by far the least enjoyable way to play this Mod and it would be awesome to survive and strive with more than just myself. Finally, the map seems to have some incredibly interesting landscapes with plenty of room to build larger buildings or other large scale facilities.

Previous Bans: From my knowledge I have never been banned from any servers I used to be apart of.

:) (Unless of course my younger brother got banned from any servers I helped him join. :P)

Both of you have been accepted, welcome to the server. I will whitelist you now.

Ingame name: MadmanHobart

Tekkit Experience: No, a lot of vanilla minecraft though mostly single player or hosting small private servers

Why I want to play on your server: I heard about tekkit and your server from my friend Pyro, and it seems like a good place to catch up with him again. I can also honestly say its a vastly different experience than from what I'm used to with minecraft at first glance. So I am looking forward to learning the game.

Previous bans: None

Ingame name: MadmanHobart

Tekkit Experience: No, a lot of vanilla minecraft though mostly single player or hosting small private servers

Why I want to play on your server: I heard about tekkit and your server from my friend Pyro, and it seems like a good place to catch up with him again. I can also honestly say its a vastly different experience than from what I'm used to with minecraft at first glance. So I am looking forward to learning the game.

Previous bans: None

Accepted

Hey! Just want to put out some suggestions to the server staff!

First, This is the best server I have ever played on! for the first time in, ever, when I tried to trade with someone, we actually traded instead of the superior player knocking me down and taking all of my hard earned gear! Also, the owner is on often and if he isn't, there are usually Mods on to help you out. Most other servers I'm on the Staff don't get very involved unless its to ban you for doing something stupid but these people actually help the player! When I was trying to get my water strainers to work, someone actually came to me and got them to work! This is server is the best white listed server I have ever been on and will be staying on for the time being.

Now, those weren't exactly suggestions so I'm going to actually make some suggestions now.

First and foremost, the title of the form says that there is a shop system and whole economy network of some sort. Sadly this is not the case. I am not exactly needy for other handy work but it would be nice to get the odd thing like advanced alloys and the such in a market. Also, just a suggestion for the whole economy once you get it up and running, I would ban IC credits for crafting but not for use to keep the economy strong as it would be easy for someone to just build a factory to make them and hand out. If you ban them from crafting, you can keep a set amount in the economy preventing inflation so that it isn't 64 credits for some redstone. If you do it this way then prices can be lower and therefore more easily managed.

These are just suggestions and whether or not they are implemented I will stay a member of the server and hope to help the community as I progress. Thank you for reading my post and hope that some of it will stick with you!

Hey! Just want to put out some suggestions to the server staff!

First, This is the best server I have ever played on! for the first time in, ever, when I tried to trade with someone, we actually traded instead of the superior player knocking me down and taking all of my hard earned gear! Also, the owner is on often and if he isn't, there are usually Mods on to help you out. Most other servers I'm on the Staff don't get very involved unless its to ban you for doing something stupid but these people actually help the player! When I was trying to get my water strainers to work, someone actually came to me and got them to work! This is server is the best white listed server I have ever been on and will be staying on for the time being.

Now, those weren't exactly suggestions so I'm going to actually make some suggestions now.

First and foremost, the title of the form says that there is a shop system and whole economy network of some sort. Sadly this is not the case. I am not exactly needy for other handy work but it would be nice to get the odd thing like advanced alloys and the such in a market. Also, just a suggestion for the whole economy once you get it up and running, I would ban IC credits for crafting but not for use to keep the economy strong as it would be easy for someone to just build a factory to make them and hand out. If you ban them from crafting, you can keep a set amount in the economy preventing inflation so that it isn't 64 credits for some redstone. If you do it this way then prices can be lower and therefore more easily managed.

These are just suggestions and whether or not they are implemented I will stay a member of the server and hope to help the community as I progress. Thank you for reading my post and hope that some of it will stick with you!

Hey!

Thankyou for your support and kind words of the server!

So, as you mentioned, the shop, trading and banking systems haven't been fully implemented yet..

We are working on it.

/bank and /trade will teleport you to the locations for the Credit Bank and the Trade District!

I've been devoting most of my time recently on replacing defunct plugins, or writing custom ones to further the servers unique style.

I will take your suggestions to the staff meeting tomorrow night and feedback to players what has been decided and what is on the agenda for the following week.

Many thanks!

~Phys.

Ingame Name:Ker600

Tekkit Experience (some):

Amount Played (Alpha):

I have a friend that recomended me to play on this server. and i want to meet new players to enjoy minecraft with

Previous Bans:

no

Listing previous bans will not necessarily get your application denied however lying will.

Ingame Name:Ker600

Tekkit Experience (some):

Amount Played (Alpha):

I have a friend that recomended me to play on this server. and i want to meet new players to enjoy minecraft with

Previous Bans:

no

Listing previous bans will not necessarily get your application denied however lying will.

Accepted!

Ingame Nmea : patrickos13

Tekkit Expirience: yes

Amount Played (if yes): a few days on Tekkit single player, like 3-4 months on minecraft ssp

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: i may not have a great expirience on tekkit but i have watched lots of tutorials ... and i believe that the only way to learn something is by using it

and i am a quick learner so if i dont really know anything i can learn it in a day or two

:P Also i have some server expirience since i was on a survival server on minecraft Beta :)

Previous Bans:

None

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons