[3.1.2] Shadows over Minecraft[PvE][10 slots][Permissions, Essentials, Logblock] No banned blocks

ghostconnell1975

Shadows over Minecraft

mcserver.com.au:25719

White listed

Australian based mature server

24/7 uptime

A little information for you all

I'm a recently new comer to Mine craft and Tekkit, and have been playing solo and on open servers. Have gotten bored with single player and had a look at many open servers and haven't enjoyed what I've seen. Therefor have created my own server to go and learn and enjoy Tekkit.

I am looking to build a small community of players either new or experienced players, and have some enjoyment learning and building with the many aspects of tekkit.

The server is still in the construction phase but am willing to allow people to come and play and enjoy themselves, and if you would like to add a little bit of advice or constructive criticism that is welcomed as well. Feel free to come and join Shadows over Mine craft.

Plugins

Essentials

Permissions

Log block

Others maybe implemented but are open to discuss with the community

Rules

I don't have many but i do have a few basic rules and they will be enforced

No begging harassing other players for items

No griefing or stealing

Please use common sense at all times

Please keep the foul language to a minimum

Be respectful to other members of the community

Please listen to other community members

Application

IGN

How long will you spend on a day

Reason for wanting to join

Favorite build

A little about yourself

I will try to get to applications as quick as possible

Thank you for reading my post

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN rhormitc777

Age 15

Skype do not have Skype

How long will you spend on a day 24/7

Reason for wanting to join i want to join your server because i love tekkit and i do not have anyone to play it with because it is boring playing alone

Favorite build epic castles and houses and mostly everything

A little about yourself i live in canada and i love sci-fi and monster and war games

IGN: Plasticdart

How long will you spend on a day: It depends on how good the server is.

Reason for wanting to join: I like joining servers when they are new, and it appears that this server is somewhat new.

Favorite build: I like building anything that is big.

A little about yourself: I'm just a little white boy who likes to play video-games.

IGN: Major_Creepist

How long will you spend on a day: 2-3 hours or so, longer on weekends.

Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a small, decent Tekkit server where I can play with a small community and have fun. I like smaller servers because everybody knows each other better than larger ones, and thus less griefing/other stupid things occur.

Favorite build: I don't really have an outstanding Tekkit build.

A little about yourself: I'm rather good at Tekkit (I know my way around the main mods) and can help anybody with them if they need it. I'm also willing to help the server grow in community, and from that, fun.

IGN: BudhistBarracuda

How long will you spend on a day: Depends on if my friends join or not.

Reason for wanting to join: I recently got into tekkit and like playing on servers.

Favorite build: I like working with Machines.

A little about yourself: I love community based servers and hate drama. I've never been kicked from a server aside from Admin abuse.

IGN: mancuss

How long will you spend on a day: depends on my work, but im usually free on Sundays - Wednesday

Reason for wanting to join: I like playing tekkit, and I'm bored of playing alone

Favorite build: Factories like HV array factory etc :)

A little about yourself: I Don't like griefing, like to play with other ppl ,and hoping to maybe do some big project with other players

IGN: RaG3_x_MaStErS

How long will you spend on a day: about 2-5 hours :D

Reason for wanting to join: looking for a new server to join :D

Favorite build: EMC Farms :D EE Adict :P

A little about yourself: i am a 16 year-old male i like to play tekkit my addiction is EMC Farms the first step to solving a addiction is admitting it

IGN: blue_sky_900

How long will you spend on a day: depends on when I get back from college but id say at least 2 hours

Reason for wanting to join: I have been looking throughout these forums to just find a basic, vanilla tekkit server and finally after a long while of looking found this. Also I too am just learning tekkit so I hope we can teach each other =).

Favorite build: any kind of automated mining build, love that stuff.

A little about yourself: I enjoy just playing for fun I don't really like RP servers or ones that take things too seriously. I don't mind things like making towns and having to join them but its just the overwhelmingly high amounts of restrictions that the bigger servers have that push me away. I also love to team up with others, it makes for some fun builds.

IGN: RandX

How long will you spend on a day: 2-3h

Reason for wanting to join: I m looking for nice and private server, because don t have best luck with public server

Favorite build: i like to build a small but efficient village with my buddy

A little about yourself: i play tekkit now for 3 months now, never got banned from servers, i like small community servers

IGN: skahaggus

How long will you spend on a day: Probably no more than two or three hours.

Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to join an active whitelisted server since the servers I've been on before have either shut down or become inactive.

Favorite build: Giant underground mad scientist's lair.

A little about yourself: I'm watching the Yogscast Tekkit series right now...

IGN- E46_M

Age- 21

Skype- yes

How long will you spend on a day- hard to say, some days none and others a lot depends if im busy with work/friends/fam etc

Reason for wanting to join- i like small servers

Favorite build- self sustaining mass fabricator on reliable combustion engine's cant remember how many but it was over 30 (no overheating/auto fueling) all in a super cool underwater lab

A little about yourself- i prefer small servers with a tighter community, also don't like big restrictions. no bans

IGN: omnissiah1

How long will you spend on a day 6 to 12 hours

Reason for wanting to join play with a small server getting tired of big ones and tired of greifing

Favorite build: a huge auto quarry and mix it with rail craft and pipes

A little about yourself im 22 started playing minecraft last year wish i started sooner and i love using rail craft for a lot of my builds

IGN: tonyhk32

How long will you spend on a day: 3-4 hours

Reason for wanting to join :Open server limited player's creativity

Favorite build : Warmy home

A little about yourself: I have played 4 open servers and made great progress but stuff was stolen etc.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons