[3.1.2] Shadows over Minecraft[PvE][10 slots][Permissions, Essentials, Logblock] No banned blocks

ghostconnell1975

IGN: Wheemango

How long will you spend on a day: as long as im out of work really

Reason for wanting to join: have been looking for a good server to make a home that doesnt limit or ban EE, i dont go too crazy wtih it, im actually trying to use it less.

Favorite build: MFSU and HV Solar Array Factory

A little about yourself: I work all week, so ill be on after I'm done at work. i also only really play with my GF, whos application ill be putting underneath this one since shes asleep right now XD.

IGN: HelleBelle

Skype: She has it, i dont think she wants me to give it out though

How long will you spend on a day: Whenever I'm on

Reason for wanting to join: Same as above

Favorite build: Helped me with my factory, shes a good builder and always makes things look aesthetically pleasing

A little about yourself: She's a gamer, plays WoW and League of Legends

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Joe_Pointon

How long will you spend on a day: A couple of hours, most days

Reason for wanting to join: I hate public servers with greifing and tons of banned items because of untrusted players.

Favorite build: Any thing automated with red power that looks big and technical

A little about yourself: Recently brought minecraft, got board after playing it for a few hours so installed tekkit and have played nothing else since.

IGN...VIP_SHADOWZ_666

Age... 14

skype... dont have one

How long will you spend on a day... 4 hours

Reason for wanting to join... never been on a server,

Favorite build...quarrys and building house or kingdoms

A little about yourself...

been playing minecraft since the begging, never been banned or kick from a server... like to play xbox...

IGN: t195

how long I play: lots on weekends, but limited during the week.

why I want to join: I like the small community idea, and the fact that only mature players will be here really draws me to it. I like the idea that I can trust everyone and everyone will be friendly.

favorite build: I love to make open air homes, like campsites or open shelters. I am usually a builder so I like to beautify landscapes and make not necessarily massive buildings but rather nice architecture. I don't like boring square houses is what I'll leave it at

about myself: I'm a student, programmer, but also interested in graphic design. probably explains why I like games and why I like building things.

IGN: itsyu

Play time: mmm an hour a day or more depending on mood :P

why?: Looking for a nice community to build and see what others are building, hoping to help newer players with machines because I have a decent experience with technic. A small community is nice to see and hopefully a place where we can have fun

Fav build: solar arrays but want to try others like deployers and water mills or maybe nuclear or even geothermal

Myself: college student, love natural sciences and the way things work so I love tekkit :D

Application

IGN: Aplw21

Skype: I will tell you on game due to the fact that I can't remember at the time

How long will you spend on a day: depends on the day and how school is but I will show up maybe at least everyday for an hour weekends 3-4 I mean its the weekend

Reason for wanting to join: I want a server that has a good community and that is now fully PVP not shire because I didn't see anything about PVP myself

Favorite build: I really don't have a favorite build because I suck but it will have to e a factory I was working on till it got griefed not Shute I I spelled that right sorry

A little about yourself: I am not a griefer and normally don't curse unless really aggravated but I'm not the type of person to get aggravated easily. I'm always a good sport and will always try to help when I'm needed

IGN: roostevaba123

How long will you spend on a day: maybe 2 hours? is that enough?

Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for a server for a long time

Favorite build: nuclear reactor

A little about yourself: I like building small factory's and I really like building with other people

IGN KaosC57

Age 14

Skype KaosC57

How long will you spend on a day: 2 to 3 hours typicaly

Reason for wanting to join ive been playing SSP tekkit and its getting boring so i thought i should get back into the tekkit community

Favorite build I love to build mansions and villages

A little about yourself Hey guys im KaosC57 or you can call me Skiptrace (either works) Im 14 and i love gaming. Im currently a Freshman but not at a typical high school no no im an elite student AT MY HOME! XD anyways i frequently play SWTOR, Minecraft, Maplestory and Dragon Nest.

(little edit that picture is a facebook picture)

Hello!, I tought that I'll make a application for my lazy friend so we can play together :P

IGN: w00dioo

How long will you spend on a day: 2 hours

Reason for wanting to join: Because we are best buddy's and want to playtogether, also he is looking for a nice tekkit experience

Favorite build: He sucks in tekkit but he claims it to be a quarry

A little about yourself: Well he is pretty dumb and stupid and is a bad learner but in time he can master everything(a very long time)

IGN: monkeyblade99

Age 19

How long will you spend on a day: if you mean how lond i play on tekkit... i get on right after class

Reason for wanting to join: i think this sounds like a good tekkit server

Favorite build: uu farm, cake factory and good ol emc farms

A little about yourself: im very good at tekkit and im female

IGN:legonard555

How long will you spend on a day:2-3 hours a around 5 days a week

Reason for wanting to join:its hard to find good servers and i need one without too many banned blocks and where i can build what i want

Favorite build:i once built a huge castle with towers and flags and stuff it was really cool

A little about yourself:im a minecraft/tekkit player who is looking for a good whitelisted server where i can play and that is open most of times with a small community

IGN: Drewthat

How long will you spend on a day: 2-3 hours

Reason for wanting to join: I miss working with others in creating grand builds with great detail.

Favorite build: Conservatory, underground bases, and nuclear reactors

A little about yourself: I like forest biomes. Currently in college for veterinary sciences.

IGN: Aayom

How long will you spend on a day: As much as I can, but I do have college to attend to.

Reason for wanting to join: I want to rebuild my factory, and no spoilers of what kind it is

:P, also I am just looking for a nice server to stay on.

Favorite build: It would have to be my factory.

A little about yourself: Well I am 19 years old and I go to college in Maine.

IGN: M0DXx (that's with a zero)

How long will you spend on a day: About 3-5 hours if I like it

Reason for wanting to join: To have fun on a tekkit server and build awesome factories.

Favorite build: A factory that produced a filter once every 10 seconds, useful for making more factories.

A little about yourself: Although I may seem a little young, I can be mature and in case you're worried about my factories causing lag, I'll be using the least laggiest methods possible and hooking every factory to an off switch which I will turn off when needed to.

IGN: higadadish

How long will you spend on a day: 5-3 hours weekdays and 6-7 hours weekends

Reason for wanting to join: i think i should join this server because i have a lot to offer between all of the mods of tekkit and that i know how to build and make pretty much everything. i have been playing for about a year now on a couple of whitelisted servers but they always end up failing because of lag and people being stupid and screwing the server up. also i know how start up quickly and dont ask for materials.

Favorite build: anything from small little huts to giant mansions.

A little about yourself: i think you should accept me because im a good guy i will offer my help and give it if asked for.

IGN: jonhoward

How long will you spend on a day: Whenever I get done with work

Reason for wanting to join: Played single player tekkit for a while, all survival had quite a bit of fun. I wanted to get into multiplayer but still keep it survival with no item spawning.

Favorite build: A marble castle lit entirely with lamps, and with no exposed cables.

A little about yourself: I've been enjoying minecraft for 2 years now and tekkit for the last several months, this will be my first go into the tekkit multiplayer. I used to run a vanilla server with a friend of mine, I had a blast.

IGN: xdragoonkittyx

How long will you spend on a day: about 1-3 hrs.

Reason for wanting to join: I want to find a nice small server where I can build without any dangers

Favorite build: Shops with elaborate basements

A little about yourself: I'm pretty good with EE and its functions

IGN amokid

Age 15

Skype nick.weislogel

How long will you spend on a day anywhere from an hour to all day frequently

Reason for wanting to join i want to find a server to play on and this one appealed to me

Favorite build ? not sure what this means

A little about yourself i am good with all of the tekkit mods (except computers) i've been playing Minecraft for about two years i'm a grammar nazi and i like chicken sandwiches

IGN: Bobabe

How long will you spend on a day: Depends on the day. Most weekdays i will be on from 4-9 in the afternoon, while on a weekend I'm usually on most of the day.

Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a new server to play on since my old one got shut down

Favorite build: My big quarry system with roller coaster through it, along with a giant sculpture of myself.

A little about yourself:I'm a fun, imaginative guy who loves a challenge.

ign: Mushroom24_7

how long will you spend on a day: few hours if im not getting griefed/ignored by people, more when i get my new pc

favorite build: anything really dont be surprised to see a random castle mansion secret lab appear :P

little bit bout myself: like a community that welcomes you and can talk to, that welcome and help new guys to server(not saying im a newb, just those kind helpful guys who chuck you a spare pick to get you started quicker,i do it once im going :)). if i ever ask to borrow anything it will be repayed with interest :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons