[3.1.2] Shadows over Minecraft[PvE][10 slots][Permissions, Essentials, Logblock] No banned blocks

ghostconnell1975

Application

IGN: John627

How long will I spend on a day: 3-6 hours

Reason for wanting to join: i'm looking for a good tekkit server where people trust eachother and are friendly

Favorite build: i don't have any fav builds

A little about myself: i am mature and i like to play video games with my friends and do good stuff. I play minecraft 6-8 hours a day and i know enough about tekkit to work my way around.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN mpeck24

Age 24

Skype dont have one :/

How long will you spend on a day- maybe 2-3 hours

Reason for wanting to join- looking for a cool server, and good community :D

Favorite build- I enjoy doing complex machinery and also large buildings. Its nice having the micro blocks

A little about yourself- i am a mature respectful player who enjoys playing with a good community of people.

IGN:awesomenesssssss

Skype: I do not have one, but am willing to get it if needed

How long will you spend on a day: 4-8 hours

Reason for wanting to join: I am looking for a small community for my friends and I to build items, and maybe even start a lets play on.

Favorite build: My favorite structure i've ever created before, has to be a extremely compact sorting machine. You just though stuff down the hole, and it sorts it!

A little about yourself: I have abeen playing tekkit for about a year now, and know almost everything there is to know. I have a mature attitude, and am willing to help, and support those around me.

IGN:coletrain0330

How long will you spend on a day: depending but about 4 hours

Reason for wanting to join: tierd of solo and open servers or white list with too many banned items

Favorite build:My 1 red matter in 10 seconds machine

A little about yourself: i am a dancer with a video game passion.

IGN:Codestrength

How long will you spend on a day: 2-3 hours(depending if i have the time)

Reason for wanting to join: Im getting bored of having to play single player and this seems like a great server to join

Favorite build: Anything that seems like fun

A little about yourself: Ive been playing on tekkit for about 1 year and i will help a player if they need it.

IGN: Lusifer2011

How long will you on a day: between 2-4 hours.

Reasoning for joining: Looking for a new Tekkit server since my old one shutdown.

Favorite build: I really don't have a favorite build since I haven't built anything that I find noting.

A little about yourself: I'm getting ready to head back to school to start getting my degree in game design.

IGN

torban

Yes, TS,Mumble,Etc..

How long will you spend on a day

Varies due to work schedule. anywhere from 0 - 15 hrs

Reason for wanting to join

Looking for a long term reliable, professionally ran mature server.

Favorite build

Modern housing is interesting, also interested in futuristic builds

A little about yourself

IT Administrator IRL, Teaches rather than gives, helpful and low maintenance player

IGN:buster333

How long will you spend on a day:2-4 hours

Reason for wanting to join: i want to play legit for fun and enjoy the community

Favorite build:machine wall

A little about yourself: I am quite at the start but if you get to know me i will open up

Thank you for reading my post

IGN: ALEXalex251

playtime: 1 hour/day

reason: the owner of my last server switched back to vanilla (wtf right??), and i am lookong for a reliable server

fav. build: my egg emc farm

about me: i like TEKKIT and I am a helpful player

IGN Eonalis

Age 15

Skype Yes

How long will you spend on it depends on what day it is but if weekends 5 hours and three or more on week days

Reason for wanting to join my last server shut down and i wish to start new

Favorite build i like to build a giant factory with lots of technology

A little about yourself well i play hockey im peaceful im good at tekkit

IGN: Pigsinblankets

Age: 11 but i am very mature and have never been banned from any server.

Skype: I do have skype and my name is thomas.butler687707.

How long will you spend on a day: on weekends mostly all day but week days a bit but not much.

Reason for wanting to join: i love tekkit servers and especially whitelisted ones as i hate greifers and love playing with nice people i can trust.

Favorite build: i like building castles and fortresses and also magical places.

A little about yourself: I love EE as i have always loved magic, I live in the UK and love TEKKIT

Thank you for reading my application, hope to see you on the server

:)

IGN :

TehnicLuci

Skype : i sry but not gona give my skype name here but i use skype all the time and ts3 allso

How long will you spend on a day : depends on the day, but about 4-12h/day

Reason for wanting to join : looking for a small server whit guys that are looking to build up some projects and stufs... and to build up:))

Favorite build : i just love to build i`m best at industrailcraft and redstone

A little about yourself : i`m a social guy and i love to build fig stufs i`m a tehnic guy and i love to get loghics things to work.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN- aworm

Age- 14

Skype - None

How long will you spend on a day - General at least 2-3 hours more if possible on week days, like 12 on weekends

Reason for wanting to join - I enjoy tekkit and playing on smaller servers due to the fact that they have good communities.

Favorite build - Just about anything. I am good at making things look nice and very good at redstone and quite good at most tekkit related things.

A little about yourself - I am often a community intuitive guy who loves nice servers to have fun on :)

IGN:MondayMoon

How long will you spend on a day- 2-3 hours

Reason for wanting to join- to play with people on a small server and be helpful.

Favorite Build- Roller Coaster going through giant statues with rooms inside them (creative)

A little about yourself- I like to build and to be in friendly servers that there are always people to help and I like to play minecraft. It is my favorite game. I would like to help build things and I am a person you would like to play with.

IGN:RollingDoobies420

Age-22

How long will you spend on a day 1 to 8 hours

Reason for wanting to join want to play with friends and go to a smaller non laggy server

Favorite build:castles,mansions,and hidden underground bases

A little about your self im 19 I love minecraft it is amazingly fun and i like making factories on tekkit

IGN bigahigadakota

Age 13

Skype Dakota.Heiserman

How long will you spend on a day about 1-2 if i dont get bord

Reason for wanting to join i like wightlisted servers and wont to join beacuse people are friendly and their arent 1 million people on at one time spaming the chat

Favorite build whats my favoraite build i quest its a creeper statue

A little about yourself i love to help people make servers better and funer to play and i like to get on skype and talk to the owner and admins will recording on youtube

IGN - Xpro

Age - 21

Skype - westfest

How long will you spend on a day - 4-5 Hours i guess, depending if i like the server.

Reason for wanting to join - Wan't to find a small community where i can enjoy the full tekkit experience.

Favorite build - Volcom (Volcano Base)

A little about yourself - I'm a pretty good graphic artist, so if you ever need any website designing, banners, or any graphic work need doing, il do it for free.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: mackf

How long will you spend on a day: 3-7 hours

Reason for wanting to join: Same reasons as you - not pleased with the servers I've found so far, hoping this one will be good.

Favorite build: Not sure I like to mix it up :)

A little about yourself: I've played Tekkit for a very long time now as with Vanilla Minecraft and I'm just looking for a new server! I'm willing to help people who don't know as much about the mods and I have lots of experience running servers.

IGN ashton0807

Age 20

Skype ashton0807

How long will you spend on a day 1-3 hours daily

Reason for wanting to join I've grown tired of the large servers with really crazy chats so I can't read what my friends are trying to say to me. I also don't like how in order to have a large server, owners think they have to ban ALL THE things.

Favorite build My favorite build would definitely be my treehouse I built completely in survival mode on a vanilla server. The main chunk of the trunk is at 64 logs in circumference. I have the save file of it and would be more than happy to send it to the owner over skype if you would like to implement it into the map in some way using mcedit.

A little about yourself

I'm a 20 year old sophomore in college and I'm just looking for a small server to play tekkit with my roommate and possibly a couple other people. We're all college students so you wont have to worry about us acting like 6 year-olds and trolling everything and everyone. I've been a mod on a vanilla server and its sister tekkit server and am a mature individual. I'm pretty good with tekkit, although I'm still a noob at computer craft and anything to do with bluetricity. The main reason I want to join is because I'm not smart enough nor do I have the computer power to set up my own private tekkit server for my few friends, so now I've turned to the people that are smart enough and do have the computer power to do so.

IGN gatherer818

Age 27

Skype maybe

^_^ prefer Mumble/TS/Vent for gaming use, since Skype is a memory hog, can't run it and Minecraft at the same time

How long will you spend on a day probably several hours when I don't have work

Reason for wanting to join Looking for a smaller server where I can build awesome stuff and it still be standing when I came back

Favorite build An automatic HV Solar Array factory that fed all the extra resources into a recycler and delivered both the scrap and the Solars to our Mass Fabricator array

^_^

A little about yourself Security officer looking to go back to college to finish his computer programming degree.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons