Technic is not finding the dropbox!

Endus322

I have once again tried to make a modpack, with no success. I followed different tutorials and still no luck. I uploaded the modpack with dropbox, but technic gives the same error of, "Error unzipping file", and "did not exist." Here is some links. Thanks, Endus322.

Modpack page: HERE

Dropbox Link: HERE

Please help me with this issue. This is not the only time it has happened.

6 hours ago, plowmanplow said:
  • You should be using Forge 1.7.10-1614
  • Not Enough Items is fatally out of date.
  • You should change your dropbox URL in this manner: 1) Replace "www" with "dl". 2) Replace "dropbox" with "dropboxusercontent". 3) Remove the "?dl=1".

Try that out and see if it improves the situation.

Thanks for the help, I got the modpack working, but it went down again. I made a new modpack for a different name/description, and its not working, i got a fresh link and did everything, but now it has the same error as before. Here the new links:

Web: HERE

Dropbox: HERE

Thanks, Endus322

Edited by Endus322

• Discord Moderator
  • Your Modular Force Field System mod is not from a legitimate source. Additionally, MFFS requires Resonant Engine mod. However, Calclavia no longer develops/supports his mods and I do not believe any of them are available legitimately. You would be better off finding another solution. (RFTools maybe?)
  • LiteLoader belongs in the /mods/1.7.10/ folder.
  • ICBM mod requires VoltzEngine.
  • Modular Powersuits requires Numina.
  • You should be including the deploaded mods (CodeChickenLib, ForgeMultipart, CodingLib) in /mods/1.7.10/.

While the pack will not work without the changes enumerated above, I was able to add your pack to the Launcher and attempt to start it. Your dropbox links are working fine. Make sure you are incrementing the pack version number any time you change the pack data or metadata.

On 3/11/2016 at 10:49 AM, plowmanplow said:
  • You should be using Forge 1.7.10-1614
  • Not Enough Items is fatally out of date.
  • You should change your dropbox URL in this manner: 1) Replace "www" with "dl". 2) Replace "dropbox" with "dropboxusercontent". 3) Remove the "?dl=1".

Try that out and see if it improves the situation.

Been reading a lot of your post's to try and figure out my problems. Will try this next. sorry to hijack this thread.