Rei Waypoint missing?

penfold1992

I just updated from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 and most things appear to have gone ok for me at least, I am yet to find a MAJOR problem but there is one thing...

I had waypoints on 3.1.2 and now i dont have any waypoints... where are they stored? would I have likely overwritten them? are they possible to retrieve?

thanks in advance

yea the mods folder was rebuilt... does that mean ill have to redo my list in game?

i thought i had everything i needed backed up XD i guess ive learnt the hard way

I love how it deletes EVERYTHING when you update. Server list, minimap waypoints, and last but definitely not least, your goddamn singleplayer saved games. Not even a quack of a warning. Had I lost my Technic 6 world with all those custom mods that took a lot of effort to install, I would've punched a baby in the groin. I've been using computers for ages so thankfully I'm paranoid about backing up before even the most insignificant action.

Umm...I don't know about you guys, but when I start updating my Technic/Tekkit, the first thing the launcher does is zip up my current files into a backup folder. Then it does it's thing with the new updates. If there are things I need to get back (saves, configs, waypoints, etc.) I just go digging into that backup file and copy them out.

Umm...I don't know about you guys, but when I start updating my Technic/Tekkit, the first thing the launcher does is zip up my current files into a backup folder. Then it does it's thing with the new updates. If there are things I need to get back (saves, configs, waypoints, etc.) I just go digging into that backup file and copy them out.

ORLY?