Modpack launches as vanilla

PurpleTheChicken

My modpack keeps launching as vanilla. I've read that some other people have the same problem, but the solutions given to those people haven't really helped me. I am using a Mac. Here is the download link to my modpack: https://copy.com/KkxMuRHy4ogYb9Ul/modpack.zip?download=1 

If that is enough to figure out what the problem is, I would appreciate that. If you need me to give more information, just ask.

Edited by PurpleTheChicken

• Discord Moderator
  • Always provide the API URL or a link to the platform pack page. This allows us to analyze the metadata associated with your pack as well as the pack contents.
  • Make sure you are incrementing the pack version number any time you alter the pack data or metadata.
  • The contents of your pack are in a subfolder inside the archive. The top level folders (for your pack they are bin, config, Flan, mods) must be at the top level of the folder structure inside the modpack archive.
  • You should probably be using Forge #1614 for your modpack.jar.
  • The Modern Warfare Flan's pack requires you to have Simple Parts Pack (the dependencies for a pack are listed at the top of their page).
  • Your TConstruct mod is quite out of date. This goes for OptiFine and ProjectRed as well.

2 hours ago, plowmanplow said:
  • Always provide the API URL or a link to the platform pack page. This allows us to analyze the metadata associated with your pack as well as the pack contents.
  • Make sure you are incrementing the pack version number any time you alter the pack data or metadata.
  • The contents of your pack are in a subfolder inside the archive. The top level folders (for your pack they are bin, config, Flan, mods) must be at the top level of the folder structure inside the modpack archive.
  • You should probably be using Forge #1614 for your modpack.jar.
  • The Modern Warfare Flan's pack requires you to have Simple Parts Pack (the dependencies for a pack are listed at the top of their page).
  • Your TConstruct mod is quite out of date. This goes for OptiFine and ProjectRed as well.

Thanks! I added the Simple Parts Pack and fixed the subfolder problem and it works now!