join server= STUPID white screen

ok i have two computers one is an older win xp the other is a win 7 so basically ones good ones crap. the good one started randomly get the white screen like its crashing. the older computer was working until today. now both have white screens .

i have know idea whats wrong im getting sick of the problems ik you guys are trying hard but its kinda outa hand.

• Forum Administrators

Well gee guy, its a good thing you posted this here and not in the bug report section. Its also good you gave us a ton of information! Here is what I know:

1. Two computers

2. White screens

3. I don't give a shit

look ik you are trying hard but its kinda outa hand

You would think these guys pay you from their attitudes. Hey OP, mod your own shit then and see how good it works. I am going to guess not well. Buttheads like you are going to make them stop. I would have LOOOOOOONG ago. Thanks for not (yet), team tekkit.

To fix these issues I thinka few things should be done to the main website; I realize it's Goon Run but seriously, the download page is shoddy as hell.

The font is all the same size, SUPER BIG and disorganized. I think we'd get a lot fewer dumb questions if it was trimmed down a bit, using a normal font size with tables and lists.

To fix these issues I thinka few things should be done to the main website; I realize it's Goon Run but seriously, the download page is shoddy as hell.

The font is all the same size, SUPER BIG and disorganized. I think we'd get a lot fewer dumb questions if it was trimmed down a bit, using a normal font size with tables and lists.

There's like three places you can download, and I have no idea why any of what you said would affect us getting dumb questions.

Edit: On further thought, nothing you said really makes sense. I don't understand why it being goon run should denote poor quality, nor is what you said particularity true. The text on the main site is neither super big, nor is it all the same size. It's not really disorganized at all, it's actually quite tidy. All the download links are organized and presented to the left in a clearly labeled list while splitting the page with tables. Further information is available by clicking the links at the top bar. News updates appear on the blog section, center and right. The whole thing is laid out in completely classic and standard website format. I am not sure what you're going on about, but it seems like you're making similar fairly worthless suggestions in other places too, that either aren't important, were never a problem, or don't even make sense like this one.

I mean you might as well be saying "People are ignoring the rules and stickies? Well I know you can't expect much from GOONS but this websites colour pallet is terrible. I think you could solve this issue by making the websites background blue."