Free Tekkit Server Here!

4WalledKid

Is there any way of moving the entire thread?

Well, this thread is kinda pathetic.

So, report your own post and put in the box "Sorry for being stupid, please delete this thread so I can atone for my sins"

Then you go and read ALL THE STICKIES in the servers subforum, and make a super cool post over there that will make everyone go gooey-eyed and join your server.

Well, this thread is kinda pathetic.

So, report your own post and put in the box "Sorry for being stupid, please delete this thread so I can atone for my sins"

Then you go and read ALL THE STICKIES in the servers subforum, and make a super cool post over there that will make everyone go gooey-eyed and join your server.

OMG so hard! I just want to play with somebody! :(

OMG so hard! I just want to play with somebody! :(

Yeah, but you gonna get a stoopid baby head like andrewdonshik. You don't want that.

What you got here is against the rules. Imagine if everybody thought they'd be special like you.

You'd never be able to find any threads at all.

Get yo shit together before I report you myself.

Oh, shut up.

Awwn, no need to be vexed, this wasn't really a personal attack at all.

Now, kid (The four-walled one), I'd highly recommend to make a post in the small-scale recruitment thread and desert this forum with your new friends until you can accept there are things such rules in life which make groups of people work without killing and screaming at each other.

Now, kid (The four-walled one)

I see what you did there ;)

desert this forum with your new friends until you can accept there are things such rules in life which make groups of people work without killing and screaming at each other.

I love how we immediately resort to killing when there are no rules :P

It's my first day!

It's a bad habit not to look around new forums and get used to them before posting.

I can totally vouch for this. I probably lurked around as a guest since February 2012, and I didn't join until late july/early august. And I still got kellered through a combination of derailing threads and unintentional backseat modding.