[3.1.3]The Kill Zone Tekkit[12][No Greylist]

That Guy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

May please join the server i have never greifed in my minecraft life and i will progress very fast and will not be able to make nukes so yeah but can i join please please

Hey, Sorry about the Downtime. We had a little problem with the server regarding some one spamming last week, after that Our hosts decided to have a hardware update which meant we couldn't work with it for a day or so. Currently we're working on fixing PermissionsEx but, once that is done we are ready to go again. we have an ETA of about 17:00 GMT (My time).

• 3 weeks later...

Somtimes the server shuts down for unknown reasons... I don't always know untill someone tells me or I see from the console the server shuts down

If it does happen and I haven't fixed it within a few days, it'll mean I don't know and you need to tell me.

[email protected] is the contact e-mail adress Incase this happens. Don't send me spam, doing so means I'll simpily block you.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to make a quick announcement.

This server will be closing down in JULY 2013 due to lack of use. I'd like to say an utterly huge thankyou to all those who helped/made it fun. It's gonna be a real shame closing down the server and all but all must come to an end soon. We're still keeping open our other servers on Garry's Mod if you're interested. I may come back later and re-start Tekkit again, but untill then it's a farewell from me and the rest of the Team at TKZ.

See you again hopefully!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons