[3.1.3]The Kill Zone Tekkit[12][No Greylist]

That Guy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server is back up. We had da refresh, again,(sorry) So every one starts new. Again. WE have added Multi Worlds. The main world is a peaceful one were players can build and work together.Then, near spawn we have portals. 2 at the moment, a grief world and a PvP Arena World. Grief is open, the pvp isnt. Im still building the PvP Arena. More info on that later.

Sorry for the problems and thank you for the patience.

So I just seemed to have gotten myself banned.

My side of the story:

I changed the monitor at spawn by adding my name to the message, I changed it by means of a lagg glitch with plotGuardian (The only rule outlined at spawn that I broke) at the bottom of the message I added; "*Jodo is not an admin, just a ComputerCraft hacker"

A player (I presumed it was a player due to the lack of the 'red op name') denied my the ability to borrow his condenser, due to the fact that I had "fucked with" the computer at spawn. So I was changing it back, but the admin who banned me beat me to it. I decided to show him how I had done it, by using the same PlotGuardian lag glitch (Which literally, is breaking a block and right-clicking the computer before PlotGuardian says you cannot build here, and replaces the block) and simply cleared the monitor screen (> monitor back clear) of which the admin killed me, which was honestly an overreaction after all I had done at this point was:

1) Used a glitch to access the computer at spawn.

2) Added my name to the Message Board Monitor at spawn.

3) Cleared the computer screen at spawn.

After he had killed me, I informed him that "PvP was not allowed outside of the PvP world" (Still unknowing that he was an admin due to the lack of 'red op text') he exchanged a repetition of "Yeah... No." and then proceeded to ban me without any warning, or coherent reason.

The PvP logs show that I did not once, hit in retaliation of him killing me with his Red Matter Katar.

My Interpretation of TrevorMcLamppost's side of the story:

>Guy is messing with computer at spawn.

>He want to use my condenser? No, he fucked with the computer. I can see it.

>I better change it back.

>*changes monitor back to normal*

>Guy is standing there near computer again. sigh.

>Guy clears screen. It will take literally 3 seconds for me to display the message, and then a further 2 minutes to hear how I can fix this poor design in a civil and moral debate with this clearly knowing person.

>I had better just kill him instead.

>Guy is trying to be reasonable and tell me about the PvP rules? Pfft, I am an admin, I can do what I want.

>I will ban him without giving him any warning or reason to why he is banned.

>/ban Jodo32

So I just seemed to have gotten myself banned.

My side of the story:

I changed the monitor at spawn by adding my name to the message, I changed it by means of a lagg glitch with plotGuardian (The only rule outlined at spawn that I broke) at the bottom of the message I added; "*Jodo is not an admin, just a ComputerCraft hacker"

A player (I presumed it was a player due to the lack of the 'red op name') denied my the ability to borrow his condenser, due to the fact that I had "fucked with" the computer at spawn. So I was changing it back, but the admin who banned me beat me to it. I decided to show him how I had done it, by using the same PlotGuardian lag glitch (Which literally, is breaking a block and right-clicking the computer before PlotGuardian says you cannot build here, and replaces the block) and simply cleared the monitor screen (> monitor back clear) of which the admin killed me, which was honestly an overreaction after all I had done at this point was:

1) Used a glitch to access the computer at spawn.

2) Added my name to the Message Board Monitor at spawn.

3) Cleared the computer screen at spawn.

After he had killed me, I informed him that "PvP was not allowed outside of the PvP world" (Still unknowing that he was an admin due to the lack of 'red op text') he exchanged a repetition of "Yeah... No." and then proceeded to ban me without any warning, or coherent reason.

The PvP logs show that I did not once, hit in retaliation of him killing me with his Red Matter Katar.

My Interpretation of TrevorMcLamppost's side of the story:

>Guy is messing with computer at spawn.

>He want to use my condenser? No, he fucked with the computer. I can see it.

>I better change it back.

>*changes monitor back to normal*

>Guy is standing there near computer again. sigh.

>Guy clears screen. It will take literally 3 seconds for me to display the message, and then a further 2 minutes to hear how I can fix this poor design in a civil and moral debate with this clearly knowing person.

>I had better just kill him instead.

>Guy is trying to be reasonable and tell me about the PvP rules? Pfft, I am an admin, I can do what I want.

>I will ban him without giving him any warning or reason to why he is banned.

>/ban Jodo32

I don't think you understand the meaning of "Quit fucking with the computers."

In any case, I banned you so I could fix the codes, I completely forgot about you afterwards, and remembered only minutes ago, but finding the server down meant I couldn't do anything about that, sorry if that makes me seem like a total dickface, i'll unban you when Kindle gets back.

I swear to god, you all act like kids. I mean, I know you are 15 Trevor, but damn.

As for those wondering why there is a grief world, it is so the main world can be safe. I'm not saying it works. But why grief and mess crap up in the main world and get in trouble, when you can do what ever you want in the grief world. Its a free for all. Some players like the ability to steal and destroy other's work. That is why we have the option. Its a world for war of sorts. Dont complain.

Ooh I agree its a good server, If it wasn't I wouldn't be camping it, waiting like a kid on christmas eve who is trying to sleep but can't because he knows Santa is coming. Just seems to be having a rocky patch.

Hey, maybe it'll be updated again back to the most latest version after this most recent offline time.

I honestly dont know. I will speak to Kindle when he returns from his trip. But we really don't like making people start over and over. The only reason the server ended up an older version is because something when wrong while trying to fix something else. Maybe in the future. I know i would rather wait until Tekkit releases 1.3 or 1.4 versions of the mods. But who knows.

And I know the down time sucks, I'm dealing with it too. All I want do is build in my PvP World. XD

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons