[3.1.3]The Kill Zone Tekkit[12][No Greylist]

That Guy

I honestly dont know. I will speak to Kindle when he returns from his trip. But we really don't like making people start over and over. The only reason the server ended up an older version is because something when wrong while trying to fix something else. Maybe in the future. I know i would rather wait until Tekkit releases 1.3 or 1.4 versions of the mods. But who knows.

And I know the down time sucks, I'm dealing with it too. All I want do is build in my PvP World. XD

Yep, that's what I would want to do too :P

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey That_Guy. Whats up with the OP Trevor? I was on earlier and he destroyed the Spawn Portals, and the Nether Portal, when the other OPs ask him why he did it, he goes off on a tangent about Blaze Rods, and when they say that he shouldn't be destroying your stuff, States your next to him giving him permission when another OP states that they were just skyping you and you went to bed, and when called out on lies and stuff, Rage Quits and deOPs the other OPs. Is this Normal behavior? It seemed kinda like a temper tantrum to me.

Hey That_Guy. Whats up with the OP Trevor? I was on earlier and he destroyed the Spawn Portals, and the Nether Portal, when the other OPs ask him why he did it, he goes off on a tangent about Blaze Rods, and when they say that he shouldn't be destroying your stuff, States your next to him giving him permission when another OP states that they were just skyping you and you went to bed, and when called out on lies and stuff, Rage Quits and deOPs the other OPs. Is this Normal behavior? It seemed kinda like a temper tantrum to me.

Righty, I was AFK from tekkit for about an hour, I come back on and find tekkit closed, "Okay, probably just shut down from idling." So I do other 'putery stuff. A while later my little brother walks in, he tells me he pretended to be me and made the portals in the spawn room that I made work. I ask what he did about the ones on the old spawn world (Now the protected survival world), he tells me that he, quote, "Nova'd them.". He then says. "Oh... and that csithingy and rageoftheday started yelling at me for breaking the old portals, So I deopped them."

I was not chuffed.

So I went on, literally 5/10 minutes ago and reopped them.

EDIT: He hate's blaze rod farms too, and HIS minecraft account was banned from the server for generic griefyness.

Righty, I was AFK from tekkit for about an hour, I come back on and find tekkit closed, "Okay, probably just shut down from idling." So I do other 'putery stuff. A while later my little brother walks in, he tells me he pretended to be me and made the portals in the spawn room that I made work. I ask what he did about the ones on the old spawn world (Now the protected survival world), he tells me that he, quote, "Nova'd them.". He then says. "Oh... and that csithingy and rageoftheday started yelling at me for breaking the old portals, So I deopped them."

I was not chuffed.

So I went on, literally 5/10 minutes ago and reopped them.

EDIT: He hate's blaze rod farms too, and HIS minecraft account was banned from the server for generic griefyness.

So.. let me get this straight.. Just to confirm.. I don't want to make assumption. You. as an OP, allowed your brother, who was banned for Griefing, play on a server, that he was Banned From, under your OPed account? Because, that right there sounds like a good way, for the entire server to get griefed, and makes me fairly nervous.

So.. let me get this straight.. Just to confirm.. I don't want to make assumption. You. as an OP, allowed your brother, who was banned for Griefing, play on a server, that he was Banned From, under your OPed account? Because, that right there sounds like a good way, for the entire server to get griefed, and makes me fairly nervous.

I didn't ALLOW him to play on my OPed account, he jumped on when I was AFK, I'll be sure to log off of tekkit if i'm going to be AFK for more than 5/10 minutes, I also checked the portals he set up, they work perfectly so DON'T MOVE THEM BACK TO THE "World", I'll get kindle to set the default world to the spawn world.

So no-one is currently allowed on the server? No matter how trusted?

Also, will the map remain the same? Or will there be a reset?

The server is not on pulbic due to some technical problems (Lagging and other things)

We think it's due to some hacker that go on... We're working as fast as we can to fix things. Sorry for this service interupption.

And to answer your question, The server will reboot several times during the testing process. To Keep Disturbances and complaints to a minimum we do this. Also for the server safety.

Update news: Server Temp. whitelisted while we're prepairing the world again (yes I know), ETA is currently Sunday. Fingers crossed we'll be up and running by then. And, we're trying to recover your items. So, you should have all of your stuff when you get back. We've also added a few new anti-grief freatures. Updated the black lists, you can now use SOME Rings/amulets (Not ones that can be used for griefing)

Any more questions, please either PM me, go to the website at: www.tkzgames.ejin.com or even send me an e-mail direct to: [email protected]

'till next time, good bye

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons