[3.1.3]The Kill Zone Tekkit[12][No Greylist]

That Guy

Thanks Jack, for telling me who it is. either way, its just rude. I was putting a lot of effort in making it look nice since i was near spawn. and some jerk came and messed it up. :[ i was hoping if the Admins liked it, I could be up for consideration for a spot. lol. Either way, I've picked up on a back up server. Lets hope this one gets better. I like the people I've grouped up with.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Users, We're sorry to say but I've had reports of some nasty goings on... I am terribly sorry for this, but when we're not around there's little we can do. So, We're now recruiting for OPs. Please leave your Name and reason why we should give you OP status and we may concider you! (It also helps to mention how long you've been on the server)

P.S.

The reports of Trevor McLamppost Griefing are yet to be confirmed. If anyone has any evidence to support this, please let me know, we hate to see OPs go, but if they're abusing their power THEY HAVE TO GO.

**Any Reports Require a TIME AND DATE**

Also, we do have some hackers that have been noted. They may have something to do with that.

Hey!

IGN: nether_explorer4

I would like to be an op, mainly to help other players and see there houses and machines. I also hate griefing on a non-greifing server, and I think that it is just unnecessary and ruins the game for everyone else. I also would like to be an op because I would love to build really cool spawn buildings and pvp arenas and such. I have been on the server since the second to last reset.

Hey!

IGN: nether_explorer4

I would like to be an op, mainly to help other players and see there houses and machines. I also hate griefing on a non-greifing server, and I think that it is just unnecessary and ruins the game for everyone else. I also would like to be an op because I would love to build really cool spawn buildings and pvp arenas and such. I have been on the server since the second to last reset.

Brilliant! Thanks for the application

When you're next on the server let us Know so we can begin the Process

Well, if that is the case.

ING: csifool (girl, btw, for those who cant figure it out)

I would like to be an OP because I believe Minecraft should be a peaceful game where player get along and help each other. I want to help the players that are griefed and to help nether build and such. I was griefed 2 times on this server,and was leaving. But If I can get a spot I would do my best to help and such. I would never grief, raid or steal. And I like the idea of a PVP arena, so players dont have to kill at spawn. or have no reason to. I can be on a lot since I dont start school until January. I am on another server, but it allows raiding and most of my stuff was taken. So I'm a bit annoyed. But as long as Kill Zone is up, I can be on. Thank you for your time.

ING: rageoftheday

First off, I hate griefers and thieves. I think its messed up. With that out fo the way. I am good with computers and can find some good pluggins. I also am Csifools bf, and we live togther, so communtication would be easy. I believe in fairness,and stuff. And I like helping people. and so you know that I'm not some immature child, i'm 24 and in the military. So I know bout all that honor and team work crap. lol. Please consider it. thanks.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons