[3.1.3]The Kill Zone Tekkit[12][No Greylist]

That Guy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the Killzone Griefer, the second one. Your server is under our control. All you have to do is unban us, Theend mondaymoon and rollindoobies420. Things will start, I mean they already did. With the nuke. So unban us or... well I don't know how to explain it, your server will be dust, gone, nothing. Tick tock.

Hmm, the words "I helped with the nukes" makes me think otherwise. The ban stays inplace. Either way, we won't consider the unban requests here. You'll need to go to the server site and filn unban request.

Well, MondayMoon didn't do anything. He doesn't even know how to make a nuke. He is just a noob. He knew about what Rollindoobies did because they are close friends since a long time and he didn't want him to get banned alone. And by the way, I am making a server soon, so if you want to join reply!

Not what I meant. You need to make the request on the WEBSITE forums. Also, it helps if you add a little more than that.

TO be completely honest. We don't know, I don't know what's causing the problem on the server in the firstplace. So it's a waiting game untill it can be fixed. However, we do a Tekkit Lite server at

5.39.74.39:25573

Untill it gets fixed.

*Sorry, Forgot to mention... The Tekkit lite server is still in open beta while we're working on the other server. So, it is open to the public but may not be 100% Funtional on everything. It may also reboot a bit as we work. If you do find a problem with the server please go to our website forums and leave a thread detailing what exactly the problem was that you encountered.

Somtimes the server shuts down for unknown reasons... I don't always know untill someone tells me or I see from the console the server shuts down

If it does happen and I haven't fixed it within a few days, it'll mean I don't know and you need to tell me.

[email protected] is the contact e-mail adress Incase this happens. Don't send me spam, doing so means I'll simpily block you.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons