[3.1.3]The Kill Zone Tekkit[12][No Greylist]

That Guy

I will let him know. But I believe hes sleeping. Hes in the UK, so yeah. Different time zone then me. Lol. As far as plugins go, we are testing some out on our own server, to make sure they work. We will be getting essentials, ect.

Note to other players!

We apologize for the random crashes. There are some weird issues, and we will be working to figure it out.

Also, if anyone has any info on someone messing with spawn, let Rage, Me or Kindle know. Thank you.

And sorry the server is down. Kindle is the only one who can restart it as of this point. However, he is sleeping cuss its really late in the UK.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:\ Ultranos! Why would you do that....And kindle didnt nuke your home. You know who it could have been. ;-; And do you really hate me? Sigh....Well, I hope you feel better.

Sorry Kindle, let Rage and I know if we can help. We can discuss ways of fixing this later. v.v

I wanna join this server, how long is it going to be whitelisted for? Oh and i hope you guys ban the nukes for obvious reasons.

Thanks for askin', We're working on it so hopefully it'll go live by the end of the week end

He tried to report you for posting his name in that log. Report reason is a little confusing...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What in the world...!? I was going to use google translate to get that out of stupid and into English but even that didn't work... (The report ofc)

Sigh.... THis stuff happens after i become admin. :\ Drama. but its nothing other then pissed off players. so can we leave it at that? I dont think all of this is needed. Ultranos was perma banned on our server and that should be the end of it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons