Issue with somebody harassing me on the forum here

Siigari

Hello. I am posting here because I am being ignored and have tried to reach out a couple of times to administration/moderation staff here.

I posted a thread a few days ago advertising my new modpack and server. A moderator came along and said my post needed cleaning up. Not seeing it was a moderator, I reported them saying they were mini-modding and not contributing. At any rate, I cleaned up the thread and made it focus more on the server aspect.

Spoiler

AgsztlX.png

Once I reformed my thread, I sent a message to the moderator via his profile because he has/had PMs disabled. Since I couldn't send the message, I posted politely on his profile. I asked for the moderation to be deleted and the post that I responded with so it would not detract from my thread. The moderation job was done, and cleaning up after is something I am used to seeing on forums.

Well the moderator posted the following response, and I responded politely once again.

Spoiler

dVhSJB0.png

So now I've got a moderator being an asshole to me out of nowhere, using his power to threaten me after I've followed his moderation instructions.

I have also sent a couple of messages to other moderators requesting their help in assisting me with this, but they have not responded despite reading my messages. It has been at least 24 hours.

I'm sorry I reported your moderator. I followed your rules, having my thread match other examples of Whitelisted threads in the same section, and I have asked other moderators to ensure that everything is up to par. I do not like how I am being punished for this. I would appreciate the moderation removed. I would just delete the thread and make a new one, but I can't. Please help. Thank you.

Edited by Siigari

Seems kind of unfair that he was unnecessarily rude right out of the gate, especially when you tried to be polite and courteous. You fixed your post so it adhered to the rules and guidelines set and he was still rude over a simple misunderstanding (you did not see he was a mod) and refused to deleted his comment, which seems extremely petty.

• Moderators

oh ma gawwd! Volunteers are not responding to you quickly enough?!

This will not suffice! The entire moderation staff has to be sacked and be replaced by professional swedish møøses!

15 hours ago, Siigari said:

I asked for the moderation to be deleted and the post that I responded with so it would not detract from my thread. The moderation job was done, and cleaning up after is something I am used to seeing on forums.

Well evidently that ain't how it works 'round here. Whatever forums you're used to, this isn't them.