[3.1.2]Tekkraftia[PvP+PvE][6 slots]

SupedupFish

Tekkraftia!

89.255.132.113:25583

Tekkit version - 3.1.2

Server IP - 89.255.132.113:25583

Welcome to Tekkraftia, the small, private server you've been looking for!

Right now we are a very small server with only 8 slots, (6 available) but as more people join we're hoping to expand so more people can come and join in on the fun!

So, I hear you asking what we have to offer. Well:-

- An open world for you to build in;

- PVP;

- No banned items;

- Fun and friendly staff;

- 24/7;

- 365 days a year;

- and much more!

-About the server-

The server right now is being hosted by two cousins. We started this server because we wanted to be able to play together on tekkit, but our previous attempts on other servers didn't go so well. The reason is every server we went on didn't have what we were looking for, or there were admins abusing their power. Thus Tekkraftia was born! We strive to provide a stable, friendly and unique server for people to play on! We are all passionate builders who try to build structures that fit in with the landscape. We would prefer people with experience in Tekkit/Minecraft.

There are two main kinds of players in Tekkraftia; those who believe in science and those who practice the arts of magic. Choose a side and master each of the arts. Although you don't have to do this it's a nice idea.

- How to join -

The server is whitelisted so if you would like to join you will have to fill out the following form:

IGN:(In game name)

Reason for wanting to join:(just a sentence or two why you want to join)

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?)

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this)

Once you apply using this form and it has been processed by our staff you will be white-listed and can begin to play. This process will be slightly selective, so please fill out your forms as well as possible. (Note this process may take up to 72 hours, please be patient).

- Server Rules -

We are an English speaking server. Furthermore, the usual things such as spamming, swearing, racism, sexism, cheating, hacking or duplication are not allowed. There are no banned items but if you repeatedly set off nukes, or the likes, you will be banned, you have been warned.

kyHqc.png

The small factory we have started!

- Members -

TheDexterous

Co_Cap

peterhclo

ruebensaal

Somark28

Cortanis

- Banned members -

Thankfully none yet.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: peterhclo

Reason for wanting to join: I used to be in a server, which always get reset after 1 or 2 month, and some admins were control freak. I really hope this server could be the server I been looking for to play in for while. ( P.S. I never been banned)

Experience:about 1 year

Magic or Science: Difficult question......I am fairly good at both of them, but I prefer science.

IGN: peterhclo

Reason for wanting to join: I used to be in a server, which always get reset after 1 or 2 month, and some admins were control freak. I really hope this server could be the server I been looking for to play in for while. ( P.S. I never been banned)

Experience:about 1 year

Magic or Science: Difficult question......I am fairly good at both of them, but I prefer science.

Accepted

IGN: HarvesterMine600

Reason for wanting to join: 24/7 365 days server uptime and 0 banned items. No unwanted pvping I kept on getting killed on those servers that have free pvp everywhere.

Experience: 4 months and very good with Tekkit.

Magic or Science: Science since I just use EE2 for producing raw materials from collectors.

IGN: RahnDiaz

Reason for wanting to join: I love Technic SSP and have been unsatisfied with large servers so I'm looking for a small server with a dedicated staff, and this looks like just that

Experience: Off and on with technic for about a year and minimal amounts of tekkit

Magic or Science: Science, because i like the way it's balanced better

IGN:(In game name) Somark28

Reason for wanting to join:(just a sentence or two why you want to join) I like a server that lets people be free, I also like the sides of magic and science.

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?)3 months of tekkit experience.

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this) I know a lot of every mod, but I am more advanced in EE

IGN:(In game name) Somark28

Reason for wanting to join:(just a sentence or two why you want to join) I like a server that lets people be free, I also like the sides of magic and science.

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?)3 months of tekkit experience.

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this) I know a lot of every mod, but I am more advanced in EE

Accepted

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons