[3.1.2]Tekkraftia[PvP+PvE][6 slots]

SupedupFish

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: roostevaba123

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a friendly enviorment where i could maybe co-op with someone, also seems like nice server where i dont have to go 10000 blocks from spawn to not get griefed

Experience: Well i have been playing tekkit for 6 months and i pretty much know everything

Magic or Science: 50/50 I'd say, if you put em together you'll be unstoppable( for monsters )

Reason for wanting to join:I really enjoy Tekkit - and I'd like to be a part of a server without admins handing out diamonds and nukes lol

Experience: off and on for a year or two

Magic or Science:(right now im going to school for software in hardware, so playing around with the gates provided with the new mods are fun.)

IGN: Cortanis

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a new server to play on since the one I've been on keeps going down. D:

Experience: Been playing for a while, not sure how long, and have gotten rather elaborate in some of my builds. I tend to do large open access builds that are sentered around community play and use. Currently experimenting on mobs and characteristics.

Magic or Science: Both. I've found that the best use for ether is actually to mix. Red power is the only one that is really kind of on its own for support outside of basic materials.

IGN: Awesomejet

Reason for wanting to join: I want a server where people can be free from 'Badmins'. It seems like this server is just for that!

Experience: Way back in alpha. I have trouble keeping up with the updates nowadays. ;)

Magic or Science: I know quite a bit about both. But Industrialcraft/Redpower are more my game.

Reason for wanting to join:i want to join because i havent found a good server in almost a year now and this is my small attempt to get into one the last one i was in ass whell i have been nuked every day for the past 3. pluss i just want a friendly server to go to town on without guys who will nuke you at any cost

Experience:i have been playing since the first version of tekkit and im about as good as it getts im prety helpfull and like to build

Magic or Science:hily scientific power awsome mage i love the art of both in every way im serious i love everything i wouldend say im best at anything

Like SupedupDonkey said if the two other people we accepted do not join we will give there spots away to players who will be more regular players. We also did not expect to receive this many replies so soon, we are a small server as you know (2 slots left) so we really want to take our time on who joins, if you would like a list of who is in the server look in the main post. The only way we can make the server bigger is if we some how get a way to fund the server from itself or donations (not allowed on these forums) so if anyone knows a way please let us know.

I'd have to check the facebook tos, but I think you could do it through a facebook page as a community page. Try useing a paypal account to fund the server and its possible expansion. Are we talking about a personally owned server or a rented server space here? If it's owned, you have a lot more control over what you can do with it and shopping options. I'm sure that if a lot more people got wind of it and were able to donate, then you would have a lot more to work with on it.

I'd have to check the facebook tos, but I think you could do it through a facebook page as a community page. Try useing a paypal account to fund the server and its possible expansion. Are we talking about a personally owned server or a rented server space here? If it's owned, you have a lot more control over what you can do with it and shopping options. I'm sure that if a lot more people got wind of it and were able to donate, then you would have a lot more to work with on it.

Thank you for your idea, I will definitely look into it, thank you very much.

IGN: Cortanis

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a new server to play on since the one I've been on keeps going down. D:

Experience: Been playing for a while, not sure how long, and have gotten rather elaborate in some of my builds. I tend to do large open access builds that are sentered around community play and use. Currently experimenting on mobs and characteristics.

Magic or Science: Both. I've found that the best use for ether is actually to mix. Red power is the only one that is really kind of on its own for support outside of basic materials.

Accepted

IGN: ChickenTrooper

Reason for wanting to join: I want to make a factory

Experience: 1 year.

Magic or Science: Magic and science but I have more experience in buildcraft, industrial craft ect.

ChickenTrooper as you have not joined since we accepted you, or shown any signs of life your position is now given back to the community. AKA you're out, if you want you can apply again.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons