[3.1.2]Tekkraftia[PvP+PvE][6 slots]

SupedupFish

IGN:liquid49

Reason for wanting to join: Well, I like the small servers because it starts with a small group that gets bigger and better over time, and we take time to know each other, to help the new ones sometimes.

Experience: I'm playing Tekkit for about 2 and a half months.

Magic or Science: I'm kind of the "Science of Magic" type, so I prefer Magic.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:helixdrago65

Reason for wanting to join:I wan to go on a friendly server that there arnt any people who will just greif and steal from me and i think i might have just found it

Experience:around a year and a half

Magic or Science:Personally i dont have a favorite. i like to use them in conjuntion with each other. soo i am a fan of both and use both in almost everything (Like Rythian and Duncan Combined).

IGN:Buster333

Reason for wanting to join:I would like to join for the sole purpose to have fun and to interact with my community. Also i would like to have a server i wouldent get messed up on ex. nuclear reactors getting messed with.

Experience:2 years for experience 9/10

Magic or Science: i have the most experience with build craft but im all around decent with everything

IGN: Hedgehogie

Reason for wanting to join: I love tekkit.But I am new to it and i think a small server would help me get on my feet and meet some new and great people.

Experience: None, sorry but I would love to start.

Magic or Science: Magic. Definately magic. No questions asked.

IGN: marvin89

Reason for wanting to join: I like playing tekkit and i'm seraching for a server to play. The fact is i want a 24/7 server so i can play whenever i want.

Experience: long long time(verry early begginings of Minecraft and Tekkit)

Magic or Science: Both are good but more than enough is Magic.

Ty for listening to me.

Best regards, DexteR.

IGN: Dredcor

Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a fun, unrestricted, friendly server.

Experience: Almost a year now.

Magic or Science: I have more experience with Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, and Redpower, but I know EE pretty well too.

IGN: Plank_

Reason for wanting to join: My friend can't afford to host our closed server anymore so im looking for a small/friendly server to start over :)

Experience: Minecraft since early beta, but tekkit I have about 2 months of clsoed server experience

Magic or Science: mostly industrial craft, and absolutely no clue on computercraft

IGN: Afroman1517

Reason for Wanting to Join: I would love to join your tekkit server, I have mostly been playing single-player and that has been getting lonely, well anyway It would just be awesome to play on your server!

Experience: I have been playing tekkit for almost 5 months now, I know that other people have played a lot more than me but I believe in this 5 months I have learned a lot about the game and would be well-suited for your server.

Magic or Science: I would probably say I am more experienced in Science but I feel that I am pretty well-rounded in everything this mod pack has to offer!

IGN: clemsonfan001

Reason for wanting to join: I've wanted to play on a small tekkit server for a while. The ones with a lot of people are laggy and annoying.

Experience: I've played tekkit for about a year now.

Magic or Science: I only deal with magic. I don't allow science in my house in tekkit. You could call me the "Rythian before Rythians" because I was a magic only mage before the yogscast tekkit series.

IGN: potoes6

Reason for wanting to join: I would like to join the server because it seems like a good place to build and create cool things with other people.

Experience: I have played minecraft since alpha and tekkit for about four months

Magic or Science:Personally: I prefer Science but I do like magic. I do not like collectors however. I think they speed up the game to much. But other than that I love magic and I am well knowledged in science.

IGN:mgod458

Reason for wanting to join:I wish to join because i want to get on a nice small friendly server

Experience:i hav played for almost a year and a half now

Magic or Science:i am well balenced in both if anything im a tiny bit better at ee but im working on a solo science world right now to make sure i learn everything from IC2 to redpower :D

IGN: TCastro1332

Reason to join: I've wanted to play on a nice Tekkit server where I'm not in danger of having all my stuff immediately stolen, and I can still use the EE stuff to mine.

Experience: I've played minecraft for about a year, but I'm brand-spanking-new to Tekkit. I've watched the yogscasts stuff, though.

Magic or Science: I think I would have to go with science, because you can't make magic force fields.

IGN:NicholasArdens

Reason for wanting to join:I've been playing Single Player for long enough to have run out of things to do alone, I'd like to play with people who are slightly more mature than other players I have dealt with online in the past.

Experience:Minecraft: About 2 years or so. Tekkit: Maybe since August

Magic or Science:I've dabbled in about everything but gravitated towards IC2, I've been trying to replace the annoying piping system in my IC2 machines with BuildCraft stuff as of late.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons