[3.1.2]Tekkraftia[PvP+PvE][6 slots]

SupedupFish

IGN: JustFunKill

Reason for wanting to join: Tired of playing singleplayer, want to play a nice litle server (other servers are full a griefers and hackers) :(

Experience: been playing tekkit for about 1 year ;)

Magic or Science: I have more experience on EE, but I learn every day ! xD

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason for wanting to join:i want to join because i havent found a good server in almost a year now and this is my small attempt to get into one the last one i was in ass whell i have been nuked every day for the past 3. pluss i just want a friendly server to go to town on without guys who will nuke you at any cost

Experience:i have been playing since the first version of tekkit and im about as good as it getts im prety helpfull and like to build

Magic or Science:hily scientific power awsome mage i love the art of both in every way im serious i love everything i wouldend say im best at anything

IGN: JustFunKill

Reason for wanting to join: Tired of playing singleplayer, want to play a nice litle server (other servers are full a griefers and hackers) :(

Experience: been playing tekkit for about 1 year ;)

Magic or Science: I have more experience on EE, but I learn every day ! xD

Accepted, looking forward to having a mage

Everyone else that's it the server is now full (8 slots taken) but! Don't worry there is still a chance for you to get on, because we want the server to grow fast and have regular players, if you are not on for a week, your place will be revoked. This is of course if you do not warn us, if you give us a reason (holiday, illness, family gathering) it's fine we will hold your place for you.

If we find a way to fund the server as well then the slots will be upgraded to 16 for more people to join.

IGN:
blazinghawk666

Reason for wanting to join:
The server sounds interesting and myself and a friend of mine are looking for a small serer to build in. Also we are mature. both 21 I will invite him later tho. its just me until then.

Experience:
Been on tekkit since 1.8 and minecraft since 1.6. So i am very familiar with tekkit stuff.

Magic or Science:
Definitely Science. EE2 is a cheat mod. I'm more familiar with IC and redpower tho.

IGN: zRockett

Reason for wanting to join: Tekkit server i have been playing on has been closed now, So i am in need of a new one to play on

Experience: Almost a year now i think

Magic or Science: Have good experience in most to be honest, I have phases of which i use most haha!

IGN:(In game name) Tempiz

Reason for wanting to join:(just a sentence or two why you want to join) Well, My recent server has been closed and i have been looking for a nice private server with helpful players that wont grief me. It seems harder then i thought. So i 'm just hoping this will be my get away place for tekkit.

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?) I have been playing for about 6 months now. Its been a fun time.

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this) Eh. Im more of both. I never really got into that classification stuff. I am very good at ee as ive built almost every kind of ee generator there is. I hope this will be good for the server!

IGN: Blake11153 or BlakeDaProGamer

Reason for wanting to join: I just want to play a small server that has no harm with raided or any sort of greifing.

Experience: I have played for about 1 year

Magic or Science: I know a lot of every mod, but i know more about EE

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons