• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tekkraftia!

89.255.132.113:25583

Tekkit version - 3.1.2

Server IP - 89.255.132.113:25583

Welcome to Tekkraftia, the small, private server you've been looking for!

Right now we are a very small server with only 8 slots, (6 available) but as more people join we're hoping to expand so more people can come and join in on the fun!

So, I hear you asking what we have to offer. Well:-

- An open world for you to build in;

- PVP;

- No banned items;

- Fun and friendly staff;

- 24/7;

- 365 days a year;

- and much more!

-About the server-

The server right now is being hosted by two cousins. We started this server because we wanted to be able to play together on tekkit, but our previous attempts on other servers didn't go so well. The reason is every server we went on didn't have what we were looking for, or there were admins abusing their power. Thus Tekkraftia was born! We strive to provide a stable, friendly and unique server for people to play on! We are all passionate builders who try to build structures that fit in with the landscape. We would prefer people with experience in Tekkit/Minecraft.

There are two main kinds of players in Tekkraftia; those who believe in science and those who practice the arts of magic. Choose a side and master each of the arts. Although you don't have to do this it's a nice idea.

- How to join -

The server is whitelisted so if you would like to join you will have to fill out the following form:

IGN:(In game name)

Reason for wanting to join:(just a sentence or two why you want to join)

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?)

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this)

Once you apply using this form and it has been processed by our staff you will be white-listed and can begin to play. This process will be slightly selective, so please fill out your forms as well as possible. (Note this process may take up to 72 hours, please be patient).

- Server Rules -

We are an English speaking server. Furthermore, the usual things such as spamming, swearing, racism, sexism, cheating, hacking or duplication are not allowed. There are no banned items but if you repeatedly set off nukes, or the likes, you will be banned, you have been warned.

kyHqc.png

The small factory we have started!

- Members -

TheDexterous

Co_Cap

peterhclo

ruebensaal

Somark28

Cortanis

- Banned members -

Thankfully none yet.

IGN: waycon

Reason for wanting to join:the saim reason the sever was maed all other severs hade all good itemes banned or nerfed

Experience:i have allwas loved tekket and minecraft have it for 3 years started playing properle in the past year and have plaed minecraft on xbox since it came out but it is not as good

Magic or Science:magic is the beste i ues science to help me along

sorry ment to poast

IGN: waycon

Reason for wanting to join:the saim reason the sever was maed all other severs hade all good itemes banned or nerfed

Experience:i have allwas loved tekket and minecraft have it for 3 years started playing properle in the past year and have plaed minecraft on xbox since it came out but it is not as good

Magic or Science:magic is the beste i ues science to help me along

pleas consider me

IGN: my username is [email protected] but my ign is wargod_11

Reason for wanting to join: I want to be able to build amazing macines or magics and then show my work to other people

Experience: 2 years of on and off tekkit expeirence.

Magic or science: I know industrialcraft buildcraft ee and computercraft

;

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Masterleo000

Reason for wanting to join: i wanted to join a server with friendly players, and because this one might have what i have been allways looking for

Experience: i have been playing tekkit for about 50+ hours but i have a lot of experience with IC2

Magic or Science: i mostly play with IC2 and Buildcraft

IGN: kristian800

reason for wanting to join: me and my friend wanted a server to play but couldn't find any without admin control freaks or super laggy pvp servers.

Experience: I have been playing for 8 months and have watched the yogscast play.

Magic or Science : 100% science

Also could you add my friend remedy57

His details

IGN: remedy57

Reason for wanting to join: same reason as me.

Expierience: he started with me so 8 months.

Magic or Science: He is good with both.

IGN: bopsu

Reason for wanting to join: Well ive been looking for a good server and this really look interesting. Im also a magician and many servers has magic banned but this doesn't

Experience: Minecraft: 2 years Tekkit: 1 year

Magic or Science: Im more experienced in science but i really enjoy magic too! So i like both

IGN: AcTaviousBlack

Reason for wanting to join: I want a nice calm server so I can continue my researching on new contraptions, and other such things.

Experience: I have been playing tekkit since the 1.7.3 update.

Magic or Science: Definitely science. I do however like the red morning star so I will use Condensers and such.

Please accept me into the server, I will most likely be active all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:blader15

Reason for wanting to join:Every other server I've been on has restricted my freedom in tekkit greatly, I just want a server that will let me build what I want.

Experience:I've been playing tekkit for about a year.

Magic or Science:I do very limited science. also lots and lots of magic. In my opinion magic is superior

IGN: blader15

Reason for wanting to join: Every other server I've been on has restricted me greatly, I just want a server that I can build what I want on

Experience: About a year.

Magic or Science: I like magic better, in my opinion magic is superior

IGN:Buster333

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a stable, friendly and cool server

Experience:6 months

Magic or Science:I would say im equal in my strengths for all the category's but if I was to say what I am strongest in is Industrialcraft

IGN:
justice8s

Reason for wanting to join: Ive played a lot of different servers but I've always wanted to play on a smaller server where you can socialize without having to deal with the random crazy people. Smaller server sounds like a whole lot more enjoyable than anything else out there.

Experience: Not quite sure but at least over a year.

Magic or Science: I like to try it all. I have a lot of fun with EE but I love messing with machines.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN:infinitypenguin

Reason for wanting to join:I have been playing tekkit for a while and I want to play on server but all public servers have a lot of banned iteams

Experience:I have been playing minecraft for a while.

I picked have been playing tekkit for a few weeks and have got pretty good at it.

Magic or Science:I use both together but use more magic

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons