[3.1.2]Tekkraftia[PvP+PvE][6 slots]

SupedupFish

IGN: toniro

Reason for wanting to join: I Want to make new Friends and get more Experience with Tekkit.

Experience: Since like 4 Months.

Magic or Science: I like Science more. But i am not that Pro in it. I also want to try Magical Stuff some time.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:(In game name):nickquick

Reason for wanting to join:(just a sentence or two why you want to join):I would like to joina small sever were i dont have to worry abuot getting greifed the next day i join back.

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?):6 months of tekkit

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this):mostly ic, buildcraft, and other mods like that.

IGN:PharaohScorpion and my friend Scthychz he cannot create and accont in the forum so i will Post for he too if u guys want.

Reason for Wanting to join:Me:I love tekkit and all servers i join is public so i'm searching for a whitelisted for low number of peoples in game.

My Friend:He want to now more about Tekkit and Minecraft.

Experience:Me:2 years of Tekkit, my Friend:1 months.

Magic or Science:Me:Science and Magic i create a lot of games and play with those 2, my Friend don't know anything.

IGN: CinderTheCat

Reason for wanting to join: I would like to join because i'm looking for a small community to be able to build up on to compensate for the large communities I had become a part of but had to be shut down. ;_;

Experience: I have been playing since around September of last year, with over 400 hours on tekkit and 700+ on vanilla.

Magic or Science: I'm most experienced with EE, but know all of the other mods except for Redpower. I have done nothing with it and don't plan to unless I need to.

IGN: Tyclo

Reason for wanting to join : I am an active English speaking player , which is really dedicated to the game and purpose of it. + I hate running into tons of random people daily .

Experience : Since September 2012 .

Magic or Science : Magic... I just love magic.

I would like to add that I am not a grieffer ,

122ah.png

Thank you ,

Alex

IGN: cake_zero

Reason for wanting to join: I just want to play in a tekkit server... that's all. ;)

Experience: about 80 days, maybe?

Magic or Science: I would have to say on a scale of 1-10, I'm best at about level 2 on buildcraft.

Thanks! ;)

• 1 month later...

Reason for wanting to join:(just a sentence or two why you want to join)Because I love small tekkit server's and just love playing tekkit :).

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?)Atleast 6 months now I know a lot and can help players.

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this)EE and industrial I know to much on both :).

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Lopez4Ever

Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to join because I'm looking for a small good communityto play in, even tho I dislike PVP I'm fine with PVP being allowed as this is a small server :)

Experience: Been playing for about 7 months, I'm experienced in most of the areas.

Magic or Science: I'm a master of IC2, EE and Buildcraft, yet I'm good with Bluelectricity and a FEW items of Redpower

IGN:MysticPing

Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for a good tekkit classic server with nothing banned for weeks!

Experience:(How long have you been playing for?) Minecraft? Since 1.3 beta Tekkit? since about when 1.2.5 came out

Magic or Science:(What do you have more experience in EE or Industrialcraft, buildcraft and others like this) I'm pretty good at eveything but on this server im going computercraft/ic2

IGN: acreon390

Reason for wanting to join:I want a good Tekkit community :D I hate having to isolate myself far in the wilderness and I find it's not so bad on Whitelist servers.

Experience:Railcraft.

Magic or Science: Rails! I love Railcraft and I'd love to get into magical science or science magically!

IGN:dude1234389

Reason for wanting to join: Have been playing Tekkit for quite some time now and the one thing missing from it was other players, your server is one of the only ones up I've seen that the rules are fair and yet liberal enough to allow players to use all items.

Experience: I have been playing Tekkit for about a year.

Magic or Science: My expertise lie within science, the one true power.

Hey there guys

IGN: L3THAL_GINGE3

Reason for wanting to join: Really just need a well run server that i can always come back to without the hastle of being slandered or having everything blown up again and again.

Experience: 2 Years using minecraft only 2 months using tekkit.

Magic or Science: To be honest im not sure what this means but i think i have a decent amount of experience with buildcraft.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:randomguy265

Reason for wanting to join: i've been looking for a server that would just let me build and not be overcrowded.

Experience: about 5 months.

Magic or Science: i prefer science since EE is kinda cheaty but i use both to make it a little easier on myself.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: OppositeNote

Reason for wanting to join: this looks just like what I'm looking for, a nice, small friendly server :)

Experience: a couple of months with tekkit, I've been out of it for a while, but now I'm looking to get back into it

Magic or Science: I prefer science, but I use EE a little (condenser, flying ring, ...) to make it a bit easier to build and stuff :)

IGN: (Planok)

Reason for wanting to join: I want to make a house and work up to quantom and make stuff for other people.( I also wanted to join a private server forever!

Experience: 2 and a half years of normal minecraft (6 months of tekkit)

Magic or Science: I want to be a scientist and try out all of industrial craft redpower railcraft and buildcraft.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons