Here is a way to stop Lag on all tekkit's

fizzy6868

i have had vanilla for a long time and thought i would try tekkit to save me adding the mod and found out it lag me out i was working out ways to stop lag and i have now found out the best way check out my video below,

they are both the same video but fizzy6868 is for tuts and other is for games so i put it under both

my channel fizzysgame on youtube:

my channel fizzy6868 on youtube:

Congratulations, you disregarded the complete point of the Magic Launcher.

So really, all you're doing is adding the contents of modpack.jar to Minecraft.jar and then copying the entire content of the Tekkit folder to .minecraft instead.

I'd like for you to try one thing: Fire up Tekkit through Technic Launcher again, but before you login, go into the options, and set Memory to Allocate to 512 MB. You'll see it runs just as smooth as when you would follow the video.

This may sound counter-intuitive, but allocating more ram can actually cause more lag. Try using les RAM.

ye i have tried 1gb up to 3gb so then i changed the way tekkit worked and as you can see on the video no problems at all after :) just thought could help others out as i hate crap fps

You have a better graphics card than me. You have more RAM than me. I get 100+ FPS. Hmmmm...

A better solution to the problem would be to just set your graphics card so that Java actually uses it. It gives you a hell of a lot more improvement.

You have a better graphics card than me. You have more RAM than me. I get 100+ FPS. Hmmmm...

A better solution to the problem would be to just set your graphics card so that Java actually uses it. It gives you a hell of a lot more improvement.

i done that to minecraft be for tekkit dont they uses the same javaw.exe

What exactly is the problem with doing it for both Tekkit and Minecraft? They run the same Java, it should make no difference. In fact, it doesn't, other than to hugely boost FPS.

lol that is what i was trying to say i done the java.exe so should of done it to tekkit as i got tekkit after i make it boots java all i posted this topic was for people that was having lag fps problems it worked for me so i thought i would share for people having problems