How do I use ccsensors to display power levels of 12 MFSUs?

Harvester66

I have the sensor next to the array of MFSUs and hooks up the controller to the computer and gave that sensor the right channel. Now I don't knows how to makes so the cumputer to displays All the targets though and I would like it to combine all of the MFSUs storage and power levels to one thing saying something like if all were full it's would says 120,000,000 EU out of 120,000,000 EU. I would like to know to makes the sensor detects power being transferred via the fiber glass cabling as well. So can someone tell me how to do this? I did searched on Google and YouTube and didn't really found a step by step guide on doing this.

I have the sensor next to the array of MFSUs and hooks up the controller to the computer and gave that sensor the right channel. Now I don't knows how to makes so the cumputer to displays All the targets though and I would like it to combine all of the MFSUs storage and power levels to one thing saying something like if all were full it's would says 120,000,000 EU out of 120,000,000 EU. I would like to know to makes the sensor detects power being transferred via the fiber glass cabling as well. So can someone tell me how to do this? I did searched on Google and YouTube and didn't really found a step by step guide on doing this.

ccSensors is busted both Tekkit 3.1.2 and 3.1.3, so don't bother. The sensors themselves work fine but the computer interface for them is broken.

Aww now it'll be hard to tell how much power in a big battery room without checking one by one manually. I also wanted to have an advance computerize backup geothermal power system in which they'll only turns on if the solar arrays are not supplying enough or it's night and isn't enough power in the battery room. I wanted the system be able to turns on the geothermal backup supply well in advance so the factories will works nonstop for a while. But I don't want the geothermal gens fulling up all the MSFUs and then the solar arrays are working and the power is wasted. I just the gens to turns on just makes up the power difference so I though I could use ccsensors for this purpose.But since I can't even checks 12 MFSUs at once and combines the power and max storage this won't works. If there another way to checks many MFSUs power and storage at once let's me knows otherwise I'll just have to do this the old fashion way of manually checking them. Joe I didn't see your reply and you said I could use the nuclear control mod to checks all the MFSUs? If so how?